Sign in to follow this  
Keven Menard

---- User Manual ----

Hi guys,

Running latest experimental,.

I use the middle mouse button for panning and when the mouse is a hand (something clickable in the VC) i lose the ability to pan.. Only when the mouse is a pointer.

Any fix?

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Take a look at the preferences.  I think Keven added the option for CP to not pan when it was over clickable controls.  That may be the default, but can probably be changed.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

On 3/16/2017 at 11:35 PM, Bill Griffith said:

The only issue I had was that one of my assigned view buttons started disengaging the autopilot. 

Bill

Were you able to identify what triggered the AP disengaging. I am experiencing the same issue. All my views are on the numeric keypad and AP disengage is CTRL+Z(default key). I will hit a view on the keypad and the AP will disengage randomly. I just don't see the connection between the views and that key. It happens randomly.

Anyone else have this issue as well?

it may not be CP related.  I have the same issue with my Saitek switch panel and the starter switch on my Carenado 208B.

If I flip the switch, the starter switch gets activated, even though the toggle switch is set to 'View Camera 4' and this was before I installed CP.

No clue as to why.. :smile:

Ernest Pergrem

On 5/3/2017 at 7:35 AM, l_jayma said:

Were you able to identify what triggered the AP disengaging. I am experiencing the same issue. All my views are on the numeric keypad and AP disengage is CTRL+Z(default key). I will hit a view on the keypad and the AP will disengage randomly. I just don't see the connection between the views and that key. It happens randomly.

Anyone else have this issue as well?

Boy, I can't recall now.  I want to say that I deleted the default key command in FSX.  Unfortunately Windows 10 died right after that and I spent the next several days repairing that and ended up having to install most everything that is FSX and add-ons.  :blush:  This time around I had to delete the arrow key commands for the elevator and ailerons.  I went to an outside view and went to zoom out and had to jump back into the airplane and recover from the stall.  :biggrin:  Minor problems aside, Chase Plane is great.

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

HI,

Hopefully someone will be able to help me with this... I have recently purchased Chase Plane and I am enjoying it a lot. 

I do however have a problem that makes be disable the software with almost each flight. 

Everything would work fine and then suddenly, the click spots in the cockpit would become "unclickable"...

I found this youtube video showing the exact problem... 

Click spots becomes active again after I shut Chase Plane down.

Edited by Ulrich Wilgenbus

go to your  camera  settings  and  zoom in abit, reason is  you have  gone  back  in your  head rest

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi Keven,

I've installed Chase Plane and am very pleased with the results thus far. Just one thing though that I haven't been able to achieve. In EZDOK I was able to pause in any head position which made it very handy when I was looking for an airport of a landmark. When I attempt to do the same in Chase Plane it defaults to the straight ahead view. Would this be a difficult tweak to add to the software?

Regards Matthew

1 hour ago, mattdee said:

Hi Keven,

I've installed Chase Plane and am very pleased with the results thus far. Just one thing though that I haven't been able to achieve. In EZDOK I was able to pause in any head position which made it very handy when I was looking for an airport of a landmark. When I attempt to do the same in Chase Plane it defaults to the straight ahead view. Would this be a difficult tweak to add to the software?

Regards Matthew

Can you show me a video of what it looked like in EzDok?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

i have FSX and P3Dv4 on my machine -  i'm in the process of migrating to P3D.       in order to use Chaseplane on both, do I have to install it twice?  

Can i share the camera settings between them (if so how? )   or do i have to set it all up a second time? 

Cheers

Mike Kear

Windsor, NSW, Australia. 

You don't need to install it twice. The same executable will work for both

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hello!

How can I reset the zoom to a preset value, especially 1? If that doesn't exist, is it planned?

Tom Ross

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

7 minutes ago, Redglyph said:

Hello!

How can I reset the zoom to a preset value, especially 1? If that doesn't exist, is it planned?

Resetting a specific camera axis

You can reset any slider in the Camera > Controls page to the default value by double-clicking the white slider knob.

Alternatively, you can directly input a position in the text box located next to the slider.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

3 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

I mean, is it possible to bind it to a control? I'm typically using the zoom in the cockpit to check the gauges, or look out of the window, for example at the runway and so on. Zooming back to the default value is possible but a bit awkward :)

Tom Ross

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

1 hour ago, Redglyph said:

I mean, is it possible to bind it to a control? I'm typically using the zoom in the cockpit to check the gauges, or look out of the window, for example at the runway and so on. Zooming back to the default value is possible but a bit awkward :)

That (or a similar feature) will come after v1. For now you can only reset the view position entirely to reset the zoom without going in the interface.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42