Sign in to follow this  
Keven Menard

---- User Manual ----

17 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

Walkaround really is as simple as moving to the ground in Static Mode, there is nothing more to it at this time. We will be looking into ways to script walkarounds but we aren’t there yet!

For the Cinematic Fade in/out, make sure HDR is enabled in sim

As usual, Keven, you and your product are awesome.

My views did echo what Adam was stating/asking but I am very happy with everything now that I have more insight.

Regards, Dane

- Windows 10 Home - CPU Intel Core i7-10700KF @3.8GHz
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU - 1TB SSD DRIVE - RAM 32GB - MSFS-2020

How to delete 930 camera presets created by a bug, manually is impossible, it takes 20 seconds per preset.

There would have to be a way to erase everything at once in the cloud where they are stored.

Thank you

5 hours ago, FASoutop3d said:

How to delete 930 camera presets created by a bug, manually is impossible, it takes 20 seconds per preset.

There would have to be a way to erase everything at once in the cloud where they are stored.

Thank you

Hi,

Please contact us via our support page on the website.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

3 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Hi,

Please contact us via our support page on the website.

182/5000

Keven Hello, I have visions of camera 869 in the preset Aerosoft Airbus A319 IAE, I'm trying to delete one at a time, but it takes a long time, it would be possible to delete all at once?

sorry my english

Hey Keven,

I'd like to be able to use my top-hat switch on my Saitek Pro Flight Yoke if possible? It only works in the '3D normal cockpit view at the moment but the views are blocked by a pitch black view.

Any chance of improving this please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest TBM930

Hello I just bought ChasePlane last night and all I can say is WOW. My 10 year old PMDG MD-11 looks brand new!  

I have watched some videos on your tube to get going but I have one issue I would like resolved at some point. When I start Cinematic view, i does not start with the first view I select. It randomly goes to  view that I have not even programmed! I assigned it to my C key and made certain P3D is not using it.   

Is there a way I can fix this?

On 2/19/2018 at 6:00 PM, TBM930 said:

When I start Cinematic view, i does not start with the first view I select. It randomly goes to  view that I have not even programmed! I assigned it to my C key and made certain P3D is not using it. 

This is the intended behavior. Cinematic Mode will randomize views around the aircraft.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Guest TBM930

Thank you Kevin. It would be a cool feature to be able to use your presets for the Cinematic view :)

• Upvote 1

On 21/02/2018 at 8:55 PM, Guest TBM930 said:

Thank you Kevin. It would be a cool feature to be able to use your presets for the Cinematic view :)

Yes I agree, it would.  For example where you have set up some virtual cabin cameras, wing views etc

On 2/27/2018 at 1:40 AM, Sacha Bombard said:

Hello, 

I would like to buy ChasePlane but will I have to rebuy it once it is released ?

Once purchased, no need for a second purchase - buy it, you will be very happy.

Regards, Dane

- Windows 10 Home - CPU Intel Core i7-10700KF @3.8GHz
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU - 1TB SSD DRIVE - RAM 32GB - MSFS-2020

I'll reiterate what a huge fan of Chaseplane I am! I've used all the other camera utilities at some stage - and Chaseplane is 100x better than all of them put together. It really is a slick little utility and, for all its power, very easy to use.

• Like 1

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Hello,

sometimes my internet drops or keeps wobbling. Start P3D to do some flight or training, and when the internet is off or when it is oscillating, the chaseplane does not start. How do I make it work when the PC is offline ???

Thanks!