Sign in to follow this  
Vinny002

Enjoying flying the DC-6

Hi, guys!!

I really enjoy flying the PMDG DC-6 for X-plane 10! Thanks for your very, very hard work on the DC-6 for X-plane 10!

Cheers

Vincent

Hi, guys!!

I really enjoy flying the PMDG DC-6 for X-plane 10! Thanks for your very, very hard work on the DC-6 for X-plane 10!

Cheers

Vincent

Glad to hear that. I'll pass it along to the DC-6 dev team!

Kyle Rodgers

Hi, Scandinavian13!

Thanks! That will be great! Question for you. I wonder if DC-6 will work with X-plane 11? Thanks!

Cheers

Vincent

Hi, guys!!

Cheers

Vincent

Wish I could say the same.... still waiting for the FSX version, as I don;t have XPlane :cray:

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

Wish I could say the same.... still waiting for the FSX version, as I don;t have XPlane :cray:

Answer to your problem: Buy X-Plane 10 download now and get X-Plane 11 upgrade with your purchase, fly the PMDG DC6. X-Plane 11 will have a very user friendly interface, so if the interface of X-Plane 10 is what kept you away, you should love X-Plane 11.

• Upvote 1

True Robert,

But spending $60 on XPlane and another $70 on the DC-6, knowing that I will want the FSX version when released as well, just doesn't sound like such a great deal to me.

Well, I decided to bite the bullet and buy XPlane 10 with the free upgrade to XPlane11.

I I have to soo if I can get the DC-6B for Christmas  :smile:

Did a quick search but didn't see anything, but might have missed it, been away a couple months.

Would it be safe to buy the DC6 now for XP10 and expect it to either work or be updated for free to XP11?  Just bought a copy of XP11 after being really impressed with the beta.  Would love to start tinkering with the DC6, but won't buy it now if they are going to release a different full release for XP11, like they did with us FSX to P3D users.

Thanks all.