Sign in to follow this  
jfri

A plane that feels and behaves very different from others

I have the FSD Commander 115C and I have found that it behaves completely different from all my other planes.For example leaving the control by itself it goes into a 10 deg left bank and the inclinometer ball also goes to the left. It's very tricky to straight the plane up. You easely get an uncoordinated attitude (if using aileron). It's very sensitive and it can start banking to the right instead. Ruddertrim doesn't help. One notch has no effect and two makes it turn to the right instead.In these regsrds it's completely different from other planes and very difficult to hand fly.Question is this just like the real thing? Or is something wrong?

Guest shanwick

JfriDo you have an imbalance in the weight and loading in the aircraft.cfg file? That can certainly cause this problem.On the other hand you might like to try the AOPA Commander. It's far and away the best Commander available and it's done by Flight 1.David

I seem to remember having this problem, maybe the solution was to make sure there was a pilot and a copilot in the load manager, with only the pilot there was too much of an imbalance.John

Since a hard drive crash a year ago, I no longer have it loaded, as well as many others, but used it quite often before. I do fly real airplanes, and don't remember any flight problems with this one. And I do have many addons from Flight1, Dreamfleet, RealAir Simulations, Carenado, as well as FSD to compare with.L.Adamson

>Do you have an imbalance in the weight and loading in the>aircraft.cfg file? That can certainly cause this problem.>I have enabled all seats in the Load Manager togeteher with 200 lbs of baggage. But if I choose aircraft fuel and cargo loading insideFS I can only see three stations to change.>On the other hand you might like to try the AOPA Commander. >It's far and away the best Commander available and it's done>by Flight 1.>Is it exactly the same plane being simulated? In what way is it better than the FSD offering? Where can I find it?