Sign in to follow this  
Naji

Canada Bush adventures

Guest Logan826

Evening all, Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I've been busting the internet looking for some maps and adventures for Canada bush flying, fishing trips, hunting trips, ect. For FS9 Please help. I know about the BFU, but i'm looking for more adventures in Canada, or for that matter in the 48 states would be good too. Not that I have anything against Alaska, I have all add-ons for it plus Misty. I'm just looking for some great trips in Canada and the USA for bush planes.Thanks, Dan

Hi, Dan. BFU is not only for Alaska; we have activities in Canada that revolve around four bases, one each in BC, Ontario, Quebec and Manitoba. You can search through BFU Jobs for Canada-based assignments, current and past, and even if a job that interests you has already been carried out, you can still re-post it as is or in a modified version.Hope this helps. Happy bush flying.Naji

Guest Logan826

Thanks Naji. I'm a member of BFU, haven't been there in quite some time, but I've been watching the pireps and it seems most are in Alaska. Maybe this is my calling card, do the research and start posting Canadian trips on the forums. :)Dan

>......do the research>and start posting Canadian trips on the forums. :)>DanAbsolutely Dan, please do; I personally would love to see and read about bush assignments in Canada, especially that there are four bases that have to be kept busy ;-)