Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

Some Performance/Limitation Numbers on the Lear 35A.

Thanks Scott - good info.

Al

• Upvote 1

Hope it helps - Al - been scouring the internet for a bit more info than was provided with the plane... If I have the right manual - the original POH shipped doesn't have much information on actually flying the plane...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Happy to help - LOL - judging from your avatar you like Lears...

:wink: 

Regards,
Scott

Happy to help - LOL - judging from your avatar you like Lears...

:wink:

Regards,

Scott

Yes Scott, I do prefer an aircraft that you have to make it fly and with which you can go on small or big airports.

If we add a nice hand flying model, the Learjet 35 from Flysimware is then a must have  :wub:

si.php?id=1

Hi Folks,

Yeah - while I've used FS since monochrome - only recently started messing with biz-jets... Started with the the CJ2 525A from Carenado - now this... The Lear with a standard six pack is more enjoyable for me... I prefer the smaller airports as well - so this opens up the door to high speed travel... Purchased this a while back but I didn't take the time to learn it - took a bit of a break from FS... I'm starting to learn this plane for real now and I'm pretty impressed with the model... My first experience with Flysimware...

I need to get Al's LUA scripts configured to map buttons for the autopilot... Single pilot IFR is pretty hard in this bird as things happen so fast... Really needs button control...

Fltplan.com has a real world fuel burn profile built for the Lear 35A so I can flight plan using that...

Anyone know of any additional performance charts such as runway lengths ??? Even a ballpark figure for realistic runway lengths would do...

Regards,

Scott

I need to get Al's LUA scripts configured to map buttons for the autopilot... Single pilot IFR is pretty hard in this bird as things happen so fast... Really needs button control...

I did it with Al's LUA scripts and I added the LINDA action file for the other functions hereafter

http://www.avsim.com/topic/495831-flysimware-learjet-35a-module-10/

Fltplan.com has a real world fuel burn profile built for the Lear 35A so I can flight plan using that...

Thanks for that 

Anyone know of any additional performance charts such as runway lengths ??? Even a ballpark figure for realistic runway lengths would do...

some infos there: https://contentzone.eurocontrol.int/aircraftperformance/details.aspx?ICAO=LJ35&ICAOFilter=lj35

Cheers

Pascal

• Upvote 1

si.php?id=1

Hi Pascal,

Thanks so much - I'll take a look at getting this bird setup correctly - appreciate the info !!!

Regards,

Scott