carl15.jpg

carl16.jpg

carl17.jpg

carl18.jpg

carl19.jpg

carl20.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

• Upvote 1

Amazing shots! They look like real photos.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Real nice!  Just want to ask, do you have your payware airports loaded above MSE or do you load MSE after you take off?  In orther words, do you load MSE while you are inflight or do you have it loaded on start up?

Hope my question is clear.  :smile:

--- Jim  ---

Amazing shots! They look like real photos.

Thanks very much for comments.....the scenery is made from photos!

Real nice!  Just want to ask, do you have your payware airports loaded above MSE or do you load MSE after you take off?  In orther words, do you load MSE while you are inflight or do you have it loaded on start up?

Hope my question is clear.  :smile:

Appreciate the comment.....before loading FSX use the ORBX browser to enable the regions this will enable the airports....boot into FSX the airports should be on top of the scenery library... enable/disable any scenery any time there will be two loading sequences.

unloading what you disable and loading what you enable.....FS recorder will record with MSE and playback generic....issues with VAS usage favor MSE being loaded over generic/ORBX regions.....same logic for VFR Generation X/France VFR.

HLJAMES

So you have Orbx regions and airports loaded as well as MSE?  You don't unload (uncheck) MSE when you are landing to get rid of the MSE photoscenery?  I am I understanding correctly?

I was considering taking off with Orbx loaded and when reaching 6000ft go into the scenery library and load MSE leaving Orbx still checked then when descending through 6000ft uncheck and unload the MSE photoscenery.

Just wondering which way is best.

--- Jim  ---

So you have Orbx regions and airports loaded as well as MSE?  You don't unload (uncheck) MSE when you are landing to get rid of the MSE photoscenery?  I am I understanding correctly?

I was considering taking off with Orbx loaded and when reaching 6000ft go into the scenery library and load MSE leaving Orbx still checked then when descending through 6000ft uncheck and unload the MSE photoscenery.

Just wondering which way is best.

Many thanks......Which way is best depends on the airport. If it's a generic airport use generic/ORBX region to 6000ft....if it's a ORBX custom airport takeoff and land with MSE as in #3, 19,20!

HLJAMES

Thanks for your insight.  Your shots look great!

--- Jim  ---

Beautiful set of shots indeed!!

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Another set of great shots and two cool destinations. 

Hans

Thanks for your insight.  Your shots look great!

Big thank you for commenting.....#3 you can see the entire valley floor has been custom made by the airport scenery alone!

Beautiful set of shots indeed!!

Thank you very much!

Wow,beautiful.

nebojsa

Many thanks for commenting!

Another set of great shots and two cool destinations. 

Appreciate the comment....The Bay Area is very special!

Another extremely photogenic series.  Thanks much.

Huge thank you for commenting.....exploring the southwest by bike or plane is crazy fun!

HLJAMES

As good as always, HLJ!

Darryl

Thanks very much for commenting!

HLJAMES