Sign in to follow this  
funkymaggot

Latest update broke Anticipation

Hi guys....

Seem to have a problem that has cropped up between this mornings update to 0.1.25 to this afternoons update 0.1.27.

After the update this morning everything was working fine. This afternoon after doing a few things, I came back on, CP updated and now I have the following problem:

When I turn the aircraft right while taxiing, the anticipation kicks in and throws me right out the front window , through the engine cover and almost into the prop blades. When I straighten out it comes back again. If I turn to the left, I am thrown all the way to the back of the aircraft.

Somehow it seems the axis of movement for anticipation has changed.

No changes have been made to any of my settings etc. I literally closed it this morning and started it up this afternoon.

Cheers,

Mick.

Hi Mick,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we really like to break things that aren't broken...

It's going to be fixed in tonight's (EDT) version

• Upvote 2

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Same here, updated to 0.1.27 few minutes ago and while taxi to the left, was kicked to the back (didn't try turning right, was afraid to hit the engine ;P)

Amos

Amos Geva

Actually, I'll push it now for you guys, because it's a pretty stupid bug

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Haha...

Thanks for the priority service Keven. very much appreciated. I just dropped the slider to disable it so I could get off the ground!!

Will do a reboot of CP once I land.