Sign in to follow this  
Planeexpert777

Problems with the QualityWings 757 FMC

I'm having a few problems with the FMC on the 757. First, when I go to the pos init page, I don't see the little boxes indicating that text goes there. I do see the "ref airport" above where it is supposed to be though.

Second, when I try to put in a company route, it says "not in database". I made sure it was in the right folder, in the correct flight plan format (.RTE), and I even tried renaming the file, and it still didn't work.

Last thing, when I put information into the FMC, it shows that there are pages for the Departures (for example, this one airport had 2 pages worth of departures/runways), but the departures AND the runways didn't show up, it was just blank. I know that there is stuff supposed to be there, because there are multiple pages worth of runways/departures/arrivals.

Be reasonable - 24 Hours haven't even passed yet.....and it's a weekend. At least give a technician one to two business days to respond to a support request (and more time to investigate and come up with a solution).

[Edit 201611051718]

While you wait you can also search the forum for similar posts and read the stickied posts as well to see if they have anything relevant.

I had a similar problem after a new Windows 10 update. It seems on of the fonts was removed. Try downloading and reinstalling the 'latha.ttf' font. I hope this helps.