Sign in to follow this  
vonmar

Leonardo Maddog MD82 PMS data entry

I am trying a FSX Maddog MD82 (v3.3 / SP2) aircraft/panel with the PMS (Performance Management System / Computer).

The problem:
I cannot find the click spot (or procedure) to enter a negative wind or temp value (e.g. -55).

I can enter positive numbers ok, so far as I have tested (screenshot).

I did not see (find in a folder) a PMS doc (manual) in my installation.
Anyone know where I can get it for the Leonardo Maddog?

MD82-PMS-MinusVal_zps7jr2xbv5.jpg

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

The bottom right-hand key (with lots of letters) is an ALT key.  Push that, then 7 ("-"), then the numbers you want. At least that's how it should work, don't know about the maddog. 

Izamm,

Thanks for the reply and the answer.

That worked great.

Best Regards,

You are the first person I've seen here with PMS in a long time (lol).

Seriously, I've not seen too many people use this feature used by some Canadian airlines.  Good on you!  The standard FMS has I believe all the same features, just more of what a Boeing/MD pilot would consider a standard layout.

Good luck with the Dog, she's great!  I've been flying her weekly for roughly 10 years in Shared Cockpit, one of the two best simulators ever created for desktop flight sim.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hi Dave,

In 2013 I purchased FS9/FSX versions of Coolsky's DC9, Coolsky Super80 and Leonardo MD82 ..........

Also enjoy PMDG737NGX / VRS FA18E in FSX/P3D and the Level-D 767 in FSX.

So I got some hours in the MD/Boeing over the past few years.

Normally I fly from the the VC cockpit (using EZdok) and using the FMS's when available.

Anyway, I am now into the 2D cockpits / systems of all the other Maddog panels (without VC available) to get some experience there.

Best Regards,