Sign in to follow this  
Avantime

What happened to Captainsim?

FSX is over 10 years old now so developers in time will either lose interest or other things happen like new jobs, kids, marriages, divorces etc etc etc. That is life as we pass through new phases in life.

New people always come along with new initiatives

On average, I absolutely agree with your sentiments, Matt!  However, I'm not sure that's true for Flt Sim.  Who are the "new kids on block" as it relates to tubliners distribution?  I'm probably drawing a blank, but I can't think of a single company who entered the market place in the last 5 years.  I can, however, think of at least 7 aircraft distributors who have left, or slowed their production over the same time period.  The amount of producers appears to be retracting.  

Matt King

You have a long wait, brother.  Even Daryl has admitted its on the back burner, indeterminately delayed.

Do they even have a front burner?

Vic green

Who are the "new kids on block" as it relates to tubliners distribution?  

I think it will take 2 years following an entirely new platform that is actually excepted and adopted by the Flight Sim community before new Developers will have new offerings.

Matthew Kane

I hope that CS will eventually come up with an updated 707 that works in P3D v.3. I still use the FSX version in P3D, but within a few minutes when flying this plane, my FPS start to drop. If I am lucky, they hover around 8 to 9 fps, but in most cases they drop to 2 to 3 only. As soon as I change to another plane, all is fine again. That doesn't happen with their C130, 727 and 737. I have looked at their website's forum, but no solution provided there 

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

They ran a poll a few months ago asking what plane they should develop next.

FF767 is gorgeous. I sincerely doubt CS will ever match it :sad:

There is something CS can match with FF - their marketing strategy...

To say the FF767 is gorgeous is an outrageous statement, X-Plane deserves better.