Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

Sound Error in Imported Plane

I have imported a lot of FS9 planes into FSX without problems. I am trying to get an X-35 plane imported. No matter what sound file I have tried I get a message "Creation failed - Check if sound file is available". I have tried aliasing it to other sound files that work OK in FSX and still get the error. The aircraft.cfg has the proper sound= line. I also have the gaugesound.dll in the root of FSX. Any help sure would be appreciated. Thanks, regards, Bob.

Guest ajandrade1

HyI have a problem with IFDG import aircraft. The 2D panel disapears and a strange sound and reboot the system. How do you import the aircraft? I

Bob,That sounds like a gauge is trying to play a sound that it can't find.If you can find it, check to see what sound files came with the original package.Doug

Hi Doug. Thanks. I finally gave up frustrated! I replaced the panel with another one that worked OK. There were too many gauges to check. Best regards, Bob.