tahoe15.jpg

tahoe16.jpg

tahoe17.jpg

tahoe18.jpg

tahoe19.jpg

tahoe20.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

• Upvote 1

Great flight over superb scenery. Lake Tahoe with its city skyline is brilliant, especially as it comes like all ORBX airports with four seasons

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Love the scenery, great shots. 

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Great flight over superb scenery. Lake Tahoe with its city skyline is brilliant, especially as it comes like all ORBX airports with four seasons

Thanks very much for commenting....California has two seasons: fire and flood!

Love the scenery, great shots. 

Appreciate the comment!

HLJAMES

I love these galleries showing Orbx to Orbx over photoreal. That's really the way to do it. Especially since the newer Orbx airport projects cover such a vast area. I don't even use FTX Global anymore.

Great pics.

Fantastic flight and shots James!!

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

I love these galleries showing Orbx to Orbx over photoreal. That's really the way to do it. Especially since the newer Orbx airport projects cover such a vast area. I don't even use FTX Global anymore.

Great pics.

Thanks very much for commenting......Yes I love the ORBX custom airports with the extreme clutter...very similar is Aerosoft US Cities and custom airports...also I see that UK2000 is copying the ORBX formula.

Great looking screen shots. Did you pass over the Ponderosa Ranch?

Appreciate the comment.....passed over Tahoe Vista in #16 near Brockway Golf Course, you can see the ski slopes above Ponderosa Ranch in the distance...There is a massive outcropping of granite southwest of the lake not shown!

Fantastic flight and shots James!!

Many thanks.....The Southwest has many wonders!

HLJAMES