Sign in to follow this  
Mazo

Prepar3d V3.4 Hotfix 1 released today

Wow. Nothing on the VAS management. What a disappointment...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Like all of you, will follow this, but won't upgrade yet. 

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

What VAS issues? Working fine here.

Good for you :)

• Upvote 2

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Nothing re. vas very disappointing

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

Question, is the VAS issue something that nVidia could solve with specific code in their drivers?

Or is this simply a graphic engine problem outside of the video drivers?

FaxCap

I would not expect an explicit statement that "VAS issues were fixed" as first of all it requires an admission of VAS issues with the original 3.4 release. Cannot recall if LM ever admit these issues. Thus, we trully need volunteers. 

fsuipc, couatl, active sky, orbx.... just to name a few that won't probably work after upgrading. That's why i'm standing aside until the available updates 

Ivan Majetic

And this time, Pete is not away for holydays. Should be quick if necessary...

Kind regards

Yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

Guess the next thing we will hear is someone claiming that in order to install this hotfix properly, you must uninstall P3D, wipe your hard drive, reinstall windows, then install P3D and all your add ons, and then the hotfix.....  :dance:

Nope, ain't touching this "hotfix" for that reason Bobsk8. What it fixes is really not worth that hassle of doing it properly. ;-)

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Yep. I agree, it's not worth it. It will break too many addons  and it doesn't fix anything interesting except the SimConnect exception bug. I'll wait for all the 3rd party developers to update their products.

would not expect an explicit statement that "VAS issues were fixed" as first of all it requires an admission of VAS issues with the original 3.4 release

I was waiting for someone to say this... :>)

Never seen such a low key response to a hotfix but have to admit I am not brave enough to try

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

I think that the tone of the comments has more to do with the realization that it's prudent to wait until all 3rd party developers have produced updates that work with this hotfix.