Sign in to follow this  

Payware airports not showing up in P3D

NEVER MIND. Problem solved. I let the computer run while it was downloading and installing two other addons. When I came back I restarted FTXC3, started P3D and suddenly every airport was there... Very odd. But anyway, it works so...

I just had my first real experience with FTXC3. I decided to install PNW and a few PNW airports which I haven't used in years. PNW installed fine (though it took very long) but none of my addon (payware) addons show up in P3D. FTXC3 says they are installed, I can open the control panels for them, P3D even showed that one time message that things were being added and so on but all airports show up as default. There also is no entry at all of any of them in the scenery library.

Anyone here who experienced the same? Did any of you install payware Orbx airports and if so, did it work and did you have to do something special to get it done?

Just curious Jeroen, while it doesn't really matter much, I see you posting profusely over at Orbx.  And this is directly related to the new installer or appears to be, why would you post this sort of thing here?

I would think folks would benefit from all experiences over there.  I am watching all the treads about Central V3 so that I can learn from others experiences.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

I simply posted this here because I was curious if anyone here had the same problem and if they did, they could perhaps help me. I also asked this at the Orbx forum but it never hurts to ask your fellow simmers about this. If we only post things about our hobby and addons on the various official support forums AVSIM would become a lonely and desolate place. ;)