Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

DDENN Challenger update is out

Go to Da Org to get it

Looks really nice!

(Plane is one of my fav XP10 addons for sure - gosh I can't wait for his Global)

ddenncl30_2.jpg

ddenncl30_4.jpg

ddenncl30_3.jpg

ddenncl30_1.jpg

• Upvote 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Any updates to the cockpit textures? They were always fairly low resolution, you could see a lot of colour artifacts in them.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Does it use Navigraph?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Does it use Navigraph?

Every X-Plane aircraft can use Navigraph or NavDataPro if it uses the default FMC. Because X-Plane itself can be updated with that.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Every X-Plane aircraft can use Navigraph or NavDataPro if it uses the default FMC. Because X-Plane itself can be updated with that.

Does this plane use the default X-Plane FMS?

Best Regards,

Does this plane use the default X-Plane FMS?

Yes. Of course the default FMS is, well, very basic. You can have current navigational data, but you don't have procedures. That's why X-Plane 11 will have a new complex FMS.

• Upvote 1

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Yes. Of course the default FMS is, well, very basic. You can have current navigational data, but you don't have procedures. That's why X-Plane 11 will have a new complex FMS.

Mario,

Ok,

Thanks for the additional information that Navigraph procedures are not supported.

When I mentioned Navigraph I assumed Navdata and full procedures (SID/STAR/Approcahes) in XP10 with the aircraft mentioned in this post.

My error in not asking about Navigraph procedures.

Your answer gave me the full details. Much appreciated.

I will wait for XP11 and then get feedback on their new FMS in regards to the extent of Navigraph navdata / Procedures support.

Best Regards,

Thanks - I will download it once XP11 is out as the current default FMS is atrocious.

Yeah if the new FMS is in the challenger it will be really sweet!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I wonder if the new G1000 is any good ?!

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar