Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

Good FSX bomber/reconnaissance Military Aircrafts?

I'd hardly call it advertising when someone ASKS for advice...

I think so too, and I am happy about every hint!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I'd hardly call it advertising when someone ASKS for advice...

Perhaps you ought to have another read of the Avsim Terms of service

Apologies for the hijack. The Glowingheat birds look rather interesting.. and would complement my XB70 rather well. Thanks for the head-up, I'll check them out.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

"A nice blackbird would be perfect... but I am not sure about the quality of this one"

It's OK. The visuals are dated, the systems are light and rudimentary.  But fuel management, and procedures to get up to mach 2+, make for a unique experience. She's a bear to land.  It routinely comes up for sale 50% off and at that price why not.

• Upvote 1

Hans Soule

Perhaps you ought to have another read of the Avsim Terms of service

Pretty sure Avsim is not going to cap down on Milviz for replying to a thread for a, may I observe, on topic suggestion to try their product. Get real Glynn and Milviz, please don't stop sponsoring Avsim just because some of the posters are confrontational. 

Rick Keller

Captain Sim's B-52 and C-130 packages are nice. For Recon, there's the B707 with the AWACS addon.

Ah the captainsim C130, I already own this... but I never got it running properly. It seemed to me as if this bird was still in Alpha ^^ many not working systems, engine start doesnt work as described... do you use any mods or "secrets" to operate it? WOuld be nice to be able to fly it. I never got deep into it because it was that cheesy.

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020