Sign in to follow this  
mmosier1

Recommended Prepar3D Version

Today I loaded the latest updates to Chase Plane v0.1.36 Alpha and got a message saying my version of Prepar3D 3.1.2.15831 was not supported. Everything had worked fine prior to this update. The error said Chase Plane supports Prepar3D v3.3.5.17625 or later for advanced features. It recommended updating to Prepar3D v3.4.14.18870. The current manual in the forums says Chase Plane supports v3.3.5.17625 and v3.4.9.18400.

Can someone tell me the recommended version of P3D for Chase Plane to work with advanced features including smooth zoom and static cameras?

I fully get that it's Alpha, and I'm willing to update P3D. I just want to do it once since I have a lot of add on packages and want to make sure everything is compatible.

Thanks

Mike

The current manual in the forums says Chase Plane supports v3.3.5.17625 and v3.4.9.18400.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will update the manual!

I don't see any issues with the latest version, except that some devs haven't updated their products yet.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will update the manual!

I don't see any issues with the latest version, except that some devs haven't updated their products yet.

Thanks Kevin

It might be a mute issue, as I believe all you can download is the latest version of P3D from LM.

That said, several people in our group are using 3.4 (with the latest Hotfix) without any issues.  I haven't moved from 3.35 yet, but that has been due to a lack of time.

Best wishes, and enjoy Chase Plane - it's AWESOME!!!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

It might be a mute issue, as I believe all you can download is the latest version of P3D from LM.

That said, several people in our group are using 3.4 (with the latest Hotfix) without any issues.  I haven't moved from 3.35 yet, but that has been due to a lack of time.

Best wishes, and enjoy Chase Plane - it's AWESOME!!!

Thanks!

Most welcome.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

'Chaseplane won't work with this version of p3d '

I have installed P3d v4.1.7.22841 and today - only today - Chaseplane has announced it won't work with this version???

Is anyone else having this problem?

Minutes before this (~13.15 GMT) I could not connect at all to the servers for the libraries.  Are these two things related?

Any help to get back to using Chaseplane (amazing software) appreciated.

To be fair, I found a different program was the cause of my sim crash, not Chaseplane. However Chaseplane itself now crashes whenever it and the sim are both running. I'm not sure what changed, because as I said, all was well yesterday, but I look forward to a fix.