Sign in to follow this  
lopentan

Any news Navigraph?

No news about Navigraph support for Pilot2ATC yet?

On the other hand can Pilot2ATC read the default P3D database, which is updateable now with fsAerodata/Navigraph?

Thanks,

26 minutes ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Navigraph now fully supports Pilot2ATC.

Wonderful. Could you just add checklist reading/answering facility to P2A? It wouldn't need to check the real status of the aircraft switches and systems, to make it less unnecessarily complicated, but  it would almost complete pilots voice interaction in the cockpit. Perhaps, add to that sending keys to GSX and a couple of phrases to the flight attendants and It would become an ultimate voice and atc solution instead of going to multiple combos like MCE+RC4/PF3 etc. Shouldn't be really difficult or too much time consuming with your programming skills that you have developed already in this specific field I'm sure. Meanwhile I'm staying with MCE+RC4/PF3, that they (MCE) made it quite complex to handle and rather flows-oriented, which I and many like myself are not that interested in (as I prefer to run them by myself). Voice checklists and voice ATC interaction is what basically covers it all.

Thanks, 

Edited by Dirk98

1 hour ago, Dirk98 said:

can Pilot2ATC read the default P3D database, which is updateable now with fsAerodata/Navigraph?

Thanks,

Dirk.

Hello,

I have a Navigraph Charts subscription. Would it be possible for P2A to open Navigraph charts through the terps option? I don't know where Navigraph saves the charts locally yet alone how to access them from P2A.

Thanks in advance,

Pau

As far as I know, Navigraph does not store their charts in a plain PDF format, so No, that would not be possible.

If you can get any document to a PDF format, then you can store it on your disk in a folder structure and open it in the TERPs window.

Thanks, Dave. I guess I'll use Navigraph's own software to display the charts, since there's a lot of sorting involved that the program handles pretty well.

I do look forward towards the integration with World Traffic's functions.