lopentan

Any news Navigraph?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Pilot2ATC is the ONLY ATC suite that works well with XP11 without the need of rigging stuff together with 3rd party add-ons (PF3).   I hope Navigraph gets it in gear.  I am not going to give money to two separate AIRAC providers.   Navigraph works with all my other XP11 add-ons, has full color charts and has a clean interface that I like.    I really want to buy P2ATC but until I see Navigraph onboard I can't drop the cash.   The second Navigraph wakes up my money is yours Dave!    Great program.  I am super impressed, especially by the speech recognition engine.  I love that you don't have to say every little thing right.   As long as the basics are in there and understood your ATC software accepts it and makes an intelligent decision about what I just said.  It has been 95% accurate in the few days I have tested it.

On 4/4/2017 at 0:39 AM, Kuragiman said:

Pilot2ATC is the ONLY ATC suite that works well with XP11 without the need of rigging stuff together with 3rd party add-ons (PF3).   I hope Navigraph gets it in gear.  I am not going to give money to two separate AIRAC providers.   Navigraph works with all my other XP11 add-ons, has full color charts and has a clean interface that I like.    I really want to buy P2ATC but until I see Navigraph onboard I can't drop the cash.   The second Navigraph wakes up my money is yours Dave!    Great program.  I am super impressed, especially by the speech recognition engine.  I love that you don't have to say every little thing right.   As long as the basics are in there and understood your ATC software accepts it and makes an intelligent decision about what I just said.  It has been 95% accurate in the few days I have tested it.

Navigraf for me has lost all its credibility, always with excuses and now with lies. In September they lose a customer. I bought pilot2atc, and regardless of the quality, possibilities and continuous development of the program, my support to Dave is unconditional, for his treatment in the forum, in emails when asking for help, when receiving advice. They are the two sides of the trade currency. Evidently Navigraf takes the ugly side.
Aerosoft !!! In September I go.

P.S. I think we have to support the good service, and not the two years of neglect that we took the clients of navigraf the incorporation of the airacs. With other products such as fslabs, x-plane11 etc only take weeks, and if in two years they have not done it indicates that they are either very bad or they do not do it because they do not feel like it, and they have been lying to us.

• Upvote 1

I have been fairly patient, but have now switched my annual airac/charts subscription to Aerosoft and I feel 'back in control again'.

Cheers, Bruce

I wish Aerosoft had the same $10/month subscription plan to get charts and AIRACS.   IN this regard, Navigraph has Aerosoft's service beat imo.

No news about Navigraph support for Pilot2ATC yet?

On the other hand can Pilot2ATC read the default P3D database, which is updateable now with fsAerodata/Navigraph?

Thanks,

26 minutes ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Navigraph now fully supports Pilot2ATC.

Wonderful. Could you just add checklist reading/answering facility to P2A? It wouldn't need to check the real status of the aircraft switches and systems, to make it less unnecessarily complicated, but  it would almost complete pilots voice interaction in the cockpit. Perhaps, add to that sending keys to GSX and a couple of phrases to the flight attendants and It would become an ultimate voice and atc solution instead of going to multiple combos like MCE+RC4/PF3 etc. Shouldn't be really difficult or too much time consuming with your programming skills that you have developed already in this specific field I'm sure. Meanwhile I'm staying with MCE+RC4/PF3, that they (MCE) made it quite complex to handle and rather flows-oriented, which I and many like myself are not that interested in (as I prefer to run them by myself). Voice checklists and voice ATC interaction is what basically covers it all.

Thanks, 

Edited by Dirk98

1 hour ago, Dirk98 said:

can Pilot2ATC read the default P3D database, which is updateable now with fsAerodata/Navigraph?

Thanks,

Dirk.

No.  P2A reads NavDataPro or Navigraph data directly.  It does not read SIM data.

Hello,

I have a Navigraph Charts subscription. Would it be possible for P2A to open Navigraph charts through the terps option? I don't know where Navigraph saves the charts locally yet alone how to access them from P2A.

Thanks in advance,

Pau

As far as I know, Navigraph does not store their charts in a plain PDF format, so No, that would not be possible.

If you can get any document to a PDF format, then you can store it on your disk in a folder structure and open it in the TERPs window.

Thanks, Dave. I guess I'll use Navigraph's own software to display the charts, since there's a lot of sorting involved that the program handles pretty well.

I do look forward towards the integration with World Traffic's functions.