Sign in to follow this  
VedSim

Just Flight 757 liveries

Hi, I have question, can I made my own livery and add it to JF 757 or I need to use only their paid liveries, which installs with their livery add-on manager?  
JF 757 is free, but liveries need to be paid. Right now I have only default BA and one of their free AA livery. 

I wan't to make my own DHL, I did some job and wanted to see what I did. Copied folder with textures in plane folder, made changes in aircraft.cfg file. FS do load plane, but instead my DHL textures, it displays default BA. 

I did convert to dds format, just like I did with some other textures that I did before for some other planes. 

Wow, coincidence! I too have the Freemium 757 and the two other free liveries available for it - American & RNZAF. I was also wondering if anyone had created any liveries for current 757-200 operators. :cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Liveries are hard to find because they never released a paint kit for the plane and the livery packs aren't all that expensive.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

I didn't used paint kit, I'm trying to change BA from default. Like I did with some other planes. 

They are expensive if you are living in Bosnia or Serbia... ;)

I bought a couple of the livery packs for the jf757, but didn't get all the liveries I would have wanted and decided to quit putting more money into bulk liveries to get one I wanted.  From what I did purchase I then created my own simple paint kit of sorts by cutting and pasting "white" sections of various liveries into one solid white set of textures with my image editor, GIMP 2.6.  Now I just create my own liveries using that "White" template.

Randy

• Upvote 1

Well, I did something like that. I did paint my DHL livery, but when I put it in aircraft.cfg and change config in that file, like I did with other planes, it again displays British Airways livery instead DHL.

On 11/18/2018 at 3:39 AM, Alberto Zanot said:

Is it possible to have your white template? thanks

You know, the best possible way is to get a freeware 757 and smash the justflight cockpit in it, thats what i did and now i have an united and dhl 757