Sign in to follow this  
haseen

737-200 and 737-400 for FSX/P3D.

Dear:

I am thinking to get a 737-200 and a 737-400 for FSX/P3D. I presently have FSX Acc., no P3D yet. I own PMDG 737 NGX.

There are quite a few 737-200's like Captain Sim, Just Flight (Black Box) and Milviz. 737-400 by Just Flight and Feelthere. But I am confused. I'm seeking one which is as good as or at least closer to the PMDG's system wise. I am not after just good looking planes with less important animations. Please help me to choose.

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad

Bangladesh.

Milviz is the most complete. But that has not many repaints. And some bugs in the fmc. Feelthere -400 is older looking than other options but has as good systems as Milviz

Milviz is the most complete. But that has not many repaints. And some bugs in the fmc. Feelthere -400 is older looking than other options but has as good systems as Milviz

The Milviz 737-200 is the best and, I agree, the most complete in terms of systems. However the Captain Sim 737-200 is not bad either and I would describe it as one of Captain Sim's better products, although not quite matching Milviz in terms of systems.

Bill

I have the Feelthere 737-400 v2 ( I think that's what they are calling it now) and the JustFlight 732. I'm happy with both in FSX.

Intel I7 6700k @ 4ghz, nVidia 3070ti 8gb, 16 gb ddr4 @ 1066mhz,  500 ssd, 2tb hdd, 2tb ssd, ASUS z170-E mb, Samsung 24" @ 1920x1080, P3D 5.4, MSFS

1. Could any one please compare Milviz 737-200 and Just Flight 737-200 system wise? Which one is better?

2. Milviz 737-200 seems a bit expensive, 60$. What are the reasons?

1. Could any one please compare Milviz 737-200 and Just Flight 737-200 system wise? Which one is better?

2. Milviz 737-200 seems a bit expensive, 60$. What are the reasons?

Milviz 737 has better modeling

believe it to be a shared license fsx and p3d could be wrong