Sign in to follow this  
HighTowers

Updated Feelthere Ejets V3? Show your support.

I started this thread a few months ago, and see that there is a little bit of interest in an update of the current model. Its actually quite good but needs some fixes and an updated VC visuals with a P3D install. If more people know about it and show interest on the forum, it may provide extra inspiration to the dev to continue on with the project. The answer from Feelthere was that they would think about it. If there is lots of interest, then there should be no question. Fun aircraft to fly for regional flights.

Pass it around and show support.

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/81851-updated-e-jets-v3-in-the-future/

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Hi Folks,

This is the 175/195 right ? Personally - I always thought the ERJ-135/145 pack was far superior - and I sorely miss it in P3D... It was an absolute favorite that I would pay for again in P3D...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I support it, however not from Feelthere.  Needs to be a PMDG level development, unless Feelthere steps up their game.  I still fly their E-Jet series and from time to time their ERJ's.  Something always felt like there was just something missing from the experience.  Kind of interesting that FS2Crew never threw their support behind them and developed an add-on for these aircraft.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

I always thought the ERJ-135/145 pack was far superior - and I sorely miss it in P3D... It was an absolute favorite that I would pay for again in P3D...

I agree the ERJ-135/145 was a far better product, would love Feelthere to revisit that one.

I could not warm to the 175/195 at all, poor product in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Doubt there would be a PMDG level done of the Embraer jets. I dont think Feelthere did a bad job of it. Definitely could be improved, but all around fun regional jet. If it were to be revisited im sure they would fix it up be it the 175/95 or the 35/45s.

Theres already two of these jets in Xplane that look decent.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Honestly, seriously, I wish they'd use all that Embraer logic to make some realistic business jets. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

So we want a revised E-Jet, produced to current PMDG standard, but how much would you be prepared to pay for it?  Only a few weeks ago FSL launched their very high standard A320 to a clamour of complaints from people who were appalled that they should have to pay a realistic price for it.

The E-Jets v2 and the ERJ were both very good products at the time and sold at a price that compared well with most of the equivalent products on the market. It's unfortunate that FeelThere have suffered some negative comments because their products were marketed through Wilco, who have themselves produced some lemons which people wrongly associated with FeelThere.

I think the E-Jets and the ERJ have been under rated, although the graphics and VC would need updating to compete with current standards. The flight and systems modelling is surprisingly good.

The E175/195 is a highly computerised aircraft, and because of this does not feel as though it has quite the degree of involvement, by which some simmers judge an aircraft. The reality is that it is what the real aircraft is like. It's a different style of operation, just as an airbus is different to a Boeing.

John B

Submitted my vote.

Rob

\Robert Hamlich/

So we want a revised E-Jet, produced to current PMDG standard, but how much would you be prepared to pay for it?  Only a few weeks ago FSL launched their very high standard A320 to a clamour of complaints from people who were appalled that they should have to pay a realistic price for it.

I know I don't speak for everyone, but price really isn't a major factor for me.  As long as the product developed is of a superior quality, I'm willing to pay for it.  

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

I completely agree with you. I look at product quality first and then consider if the price is acceptable, with the expectation that higher quality will usually mean a higher price.

Unfortunately, whenever a premium product is launched there seems to be a flood of complaints about the price, from people who have little appreciation of the work involved.

John B