Sign in to follow this  
Kermit_70

single engine prop?

Hi There,

I was wondering if the devs here were even considering producing a tutorial for GA single engine prop aircrafts.

Obviously using study-level models such as those by A2A.

Any insight?

Hello there,

We've been asked about this quite a few times. Once we clear the decks in January after the PMDG 777 Cadet Training Program is released then we can take another look. However with the FSL A320 and PMDG 747v3 Training Programs already on the drawing board for us, it's hard to see where we can fit this kind of course in. But sure, we can look at seeing how it could be accommodated. 

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

That would be great. The segment of simmers specifically dedicated to GA is very strong...

Are you familiar with Chris Palmer at Angle of Attack ?

http://www.flyaoamedia.com

I am not sure he is still interested, but he would certainly have the expertise to collaborate with you in this kind of project.

Just tell him I put you in touch with him!

Cheers 

On 11/10/2016 at 5:41 AM, Kermit_70 said:

That would be great. The segment of simmers specifically dedicated to GA is very strong...

Are you familiar with Chris Palmer at Angle of Attack ?

http://www.flyaoamedia.com

I am not sure he is still interested, but he would certainly have the expertise to collaborate with you in this kind of project.

Just tell him I put you in touch with him!

Cheers 

Chris Palmer already has the "Aviator Pro" series which covers single and twin GAs.