Sign in to follow this  
Stufnell617

New Member Background

Good morning all,

Flight Simulation is a new subject to me having spent many years in the Royal Air Force as an aircraft engineer and learnt to fly G.A aircraft in more recent years. Now having to hang up my headphones I managed to get to R.A.F. Cosford for the Flight Sim Fair where I found everyone most chatty, helpful and which I thoroughly enjoyed. There were several groups from around the country present and their interaction was an inspiration. PC Pilot has been a source of information including many product details = confused.com!!

So apart from briefly introducing myself I wonder if there is/are any such users or groups in the North Norfolk/East Anglia area happy to give an older student, who understands little of computer science and hardware compatibility, some guidance and advice on the way to start? Initially, ​I would like to continue with the Cessna/Piper roles that I am used to but also have the capacity to perhaps expand in the future.

Thank you. 

Hi...

Just welcome aboard and best of luck to you... I'm a few thousand miles away but I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help you out... Start small and take little bites - as it may seem a bit daunting at first but it's really not that bad...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7