Sign in to follow this  
Vantskruv

Your wishes and thoughts

I do really like this utility, making you talk vocally with ATC. It is a great peace of work!

Butt! In the end there is something missing.

I do really miss some AI traffic and AI chatter, it feels so empty otherwise.

Is it planned to do some AI traffic? If so, in which timeframe? Will Pilot2ATC be upgradable with a pricetag?

My wishings is that AI traffic which is audible commanded by ATC will be a feature in the future.

PS.

I'm not gay...if you did see my trolling.

.DS

Edit: I'm running X-Plane, and I know Pilot2ATC is not directly communicating with this simulator, but maybe it would be possible to control AI traffic anyway?

Gosta,

You can certainly have Chatter right now.  It is a current feature.  However, it is not related to the AI Traffic.

At some point in the future, I hope to have tighter integration between the AI Traffic and Pilot2ATC.  However, that fully depends on the SIM and what it allows a program to reasonably do.  So, I don't know at this point if your wish will be possible or not, but it is on the investigate for future enhancement purposes list.

When and if a new version is available, there would be upgrade pricing of some sort.  That bridge has not been crossed yet.  The upgrade to V2 from V1 was free for the early adopters.

Dave