Sign in to follow this  
McFly08151

737NGX Module some switch working not correct.

Hi
I`m using the previous versions (and Modules) without any problems.
After a PC Crash i installed LINDA complete new(incl. latest Modules 737NGX).
Yesterday i configured out my OVHD Panel.
I noticed that 3 Switches not working correctly.

APU Start:
LINDA: ON --> NGX OFF APU
             OFF -->NGX Start APU
External Lights:
LINDA: NAV Cycle --> NGX No visual function
             Wheel Well ON --> NGX No visual function
             Wing ON --> NGX No visual function

Hi McFly

Thank you for your report. I have check the functions you say are not working using LINDA 2.8.4 and PMDG 737NGX 4.7 observing both the switches and the external lights. All are working correctly for me. Please Note: the last update standardised the operation part (ie. _on, _off, _toggle) so you many find the case sensitive spellings have changed.

The functions you want are:

NGX_APU_start & _off

NGX_NAV_cycle

NGX_WHEEL_WELL_on & _off

NGX_WING_toggle

The APU can take 10-30 secs to indicate that is starting when NGX_APU_start or _inc is selected.

I hope that helps.

Edited by ScotFlieger
Delay in start

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Not really: i`m using the setup like do discribe above.

The switches operates in LINDA. I can see the function. I cann see a action of my mousepointer (they mousepointer is moving into a hand shortly) in FSX if i using the switches.
I know that APU takes 30sec to start. But i checked the switches visual in VC. And they are moving not correctly.

EDIT: Thats crazy: I can see that the switches are operate in LINDA (Setup-->Joystick) and they don`t work in FSX!
BUT if i changes the switches everything is ok. Other switches working well with this function! Thats really crazy. I can`t understand why i can see a proper function in LINDA but no reaction in FSX! (I`m using my OVHD soince 2013 with LINDA. I replaced for a modifikation  5 switches. 2 of 5 switches and 1 old switches are affected from this problem)
I will replace the switches next week. I will report how it works then...
Sorry for my bad english...and thank you for your quick response.

This could be related to the other problem you reported. The error will stop LINDA operating correctly. We need to track down the source of error before you start changing hardware.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Guy's...

for some reason with the mcp original panel i cant for the life of me get the Altitude knob to work.....it show's the correct altitude when i change it in the cockpit but i can't change it on the mcp.....can anyone please advise, or message me a working lua for it...

thanks very much

Hi Guy's...  for some reason with the mcp original panel i cant for the life of me get the Altitude knob to work.....it show's the correct altitude when i change it in the cockpit but i can't change it on the mcp.....can anyone please advise, or message me a working lua for it... thanks very much

Welcome to the LINDA community forum.

I assume your other MCP knobs are working. To test the ALT know, go to the LINDA setup, tick the Developer Mode, GUI and LUA boxes and the select Verbose. The open Console. If you turn the knob it should report that it is being detected by LINDA and what function you have allocated to it. Try the same for other knobs and buttons.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK