Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

FTX Central 3 Load Order for Standalone Airports

The scenery load order seems messed up for some standalone airports. My Fall City keeps looking really weird, with another airport loading on top. Then I have to manually move it to the top, but whenever FTX Central 3 gets a hold of the load order, it moves it back down under the NA scenery, making it weird again. 

I dread to think what's happening at the other airports.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

The scenery load order seems messed up for some standalone airports. My Fall City keeps looking really weird, with another airport loading on top. Then I have to manually move it to the top, but whenever FTX Central 3 gets a hold of the load order, it moves it back down under the NA scenery, making it weird again. 

I dread to think what's happening at the other airports.

Hi Sethos

I went to check in my P3D install. The 1WA6 addon is OK there, my friend. Check your insertion points.

• Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Hi Sethos

I went to check in my P3D install. The 1WA6 addon is OK there, my friend. Check your insertion points.

But that's the problem, I can't do anything about the insertion points. 1WA6 will be injected alongside everything else under the FTX entries, am I right? In the order it injects them with my current FTX addons, it's unusable. Then I have to manually move it to the top, to have it render correctly. But that can't be right, shouldn't FTX Central be smart enough to inject them in the correct order? Plus, every time I save the FTX insertion points, it'll revert back to being broken. 

It worked fine under FTX Central 2, the insertion points were done correctly.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

I just wanted to say that everything was OK with my install. Support belongs to the OrbX site IMHO.  I saw that you posted there, so let's see...

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I just wanted to say that everything was OK with my install. Support belongs to the OrbX site IMHO.  I saw that you posted there, so let's see...

Just checked their support forum, apparently it does seem to have problems with the insertion points, should be fixed in an upcoming update. Guess I'll manually sort it and wait for the update then :)

Just checked their support forum, apparently it does seem to have problems with the insertion points, should be fixed in an upcoming update. Guess I'll manually sort it and wait for the update then :)

I answered your post in the OrbX general discussion forum.  

Dominique