Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

PMDG 744v3 - Night VC Shots!

Are those particle effects on the windshield actually simulated?

Rather, does the window have those scratch dust effects textured?!!

Great pickup there. Looks like these magicians have found a way to display raindrops in the vc

Terence Jordan

do the wings actually flex that much??? Looks a little...hhmmmm oh well.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

do the wings actually flex that much??? Looks a little...hhmmmm oh well

Depending on phase of flight, aircraft weight etc... they do.

[wingflex pic]

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

Depending on phase of flight, aircraft weight etc... they do.

[wingflex pic]

hahaha that was the first pic i found when looking to see if the wings did flex that much. What a coincidence. thats insane. i never noticed it before. cool stuff!

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Gents,

Don't post A.net pics here. They're a little aggressive when it comes to protecting their photos, which puts AVSIM at risk.

Kyle Rodgers

Disclaimer: I have not an ounce of artistic talent in my body and I'm flying on a low end machine.  The end product will look better through your eyes and on your computer, I promise!

On a totally different note...do we have moving parts in the cockpit again( seats,window blinds etc)..I would assume they are back because PMDG COLA is back (yessssss...)

2016-11-12%2021_46_58-Monitor%20IPC_024C

2016-11-12%2021_46_40-Monitor%20IPC_024C2016-11-12%2021_47_20-Program%20Manager_

2016-11-12%2021_47_37-Monitor%20IPC_024C

Sorry about the cursor in the last shot there.  I always do that.  I always mess up some mundane detail.

• Upvote 6

Those little details like opening windows and shades is what I always miss on the NGX and 777.

Pawel Grochowski

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Steve

Thanks a lot for the images!

awesome to see the moving parts brought back again!!

Thank you again for taking out the time to post these pictures(pffff....who cares about the artistic beautifying effects..the plane is gorgeous.We know that already)

If it isn't a problem..could you post a picture with the viewpoint closer to the windows?

just wanted to know if the wingtips were modeled(yes...I know I have been repeating this question constantly..sorry)

I thought maybe at a particular viewing angle they would be visible...from how far your viewpoint is from the window..I wouldn't expect to see the wingtips anyway.

Thanks again!

Warm Regards

• Upvote 1

I always do that.  I always mess up some mundane detail.

Gold star for Office Space reference...

Since you were back by the observer station, I'm assuming you noticed the reference there as well?

Kyle Rodgers

Gents,

Don't post A.net pics here. They're a little aggressive when it comes to protecting their photos, which puts AVSIM at risk.

Sorry!

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png