Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

PMDG 744v3 - Night VC Shots!

Since you were back by the observer station, I'm assuming you noticed the reference there as well?

Kyle,

INITECH!!!!!

Does everyone at PMDG like Office Space?

What method is it that is used to move around the cockpit outside of the front seats?

spacer.png

Kyle,
INITECH!!!!!

haha - yep. There's something about that piece of paper, too, though...

Does everyone at PMDG like Office Space?

I think at the very least, people are entertained by it. I usually reference at least one of the lines weekly.

What method is it that is used to move around the cockpit outside of the front seats?

Not sure what you're referring to, but it's probably one of three things:

The CTRL/SHIFT/(CTRL+SHIFT) + ENTER/BACKSPACE key commands; chaseplane alpha; or ezdok.

Kyle Rodgers

The CTRL/SHIFT/(CTRL+SHIFT) + ENTER/BACKSPACE key commands; chaseplane alpha; or ezdok.

Coincidentally, I just uploaded EZDOK profiles for all PMDG Boeings. If installed, you can move around the cockpit - and outside and in the cabin - with your mouse and arrow keys.

Search for "PMDG made EZ" in the AVSIM library. I also made a post with this title in the PMDG General forum.

Robin Heinis                                                                                                                    SIM Pilot 
FSX-SE DX10 Preview mode with Steve's DX10 Fixer..PMDG MD-11..NGX..777..747 v3.."PMDG made EZ" (EZdok / ChasePlane profile package I made for all PMDG airliners, see AVSIM library)
Addons: ORBX..REX 4..REX SF..AS16/ASCA..EZCA..FS Global Ultimate NG..FlyTampa..FSFX..FS Passengers X..FS Real Time..FS2Crew..GSX..Navigraph..PFPX..TOPCAT..Pro-ATC/X..UT2..
PC specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz..ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING..Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB..4x Samsung 850 EVO..2x WD Black in RAID 1..Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

haha - yep. There's something about that piece of paper, too, though...

Yeah, but is that the new or the old cover sheet?

Yeah, but is that the new or the old cover sheet?

...did ya get...the memo?

Kyle Rodgers

...did ya get...the memo?

Okay Kyle, I am intrigued by this - what is that INITECH paper and what is it about?  I really don't know and I am asking out of genuine interest :-)

Regards

Okay Kyle, I am intrigued by this - what is that INITECH paper and what is it about?  I really don't know and I am asking out of genuine interest :-)

Classic movie. Definitely have a look at it. You'll appreciate it more if you've worked in an office environment like that, but it's funny in general...

Here's the scene about the cover sheet:

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Ahhhh okay lol.   Always better to be on the same page as everyone else lol.   Going to watch tonight

Regards

Be sure to note the red stapler hahaha

Dan Downs KCRP

Be sure to note the red stapler hahaha

This is from 2013, but relevant (office movers nearly stole my stapler when we were changing office locations):

798185_10101446276107943_3811023_o.jpg

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

afew on sunset  testing  performance and fuel  

PMDG 744v3

30783765766_6a1b7f1368_k.jpg

Now that's what I call a flexible lady! :wink:

Great shots! :Applause:

Regards

• Upvote 1

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos