Sign in to follow this  
alderon57

Twin engine piston for P3D?

I agree, the Alabeo Seminole!

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

I didn't read anything that I would disagree with. I will say that the customer service at Realair and Milviz are top notch. I've screwed up a few things and Rob Young was incredibly patient.

Bill W

Hi Folks,

Yeah - I really wanted to like the MilViz B55 - I'm a Beech guy and the model is a work of art - the only issue is the flight model - in both the B and E FDE's - you can't fly the book numbers (or even close) on approach - if you slow down to approach speed the aircraft pitches back and all you see is sky - if you fly the correct sight picture at that appropriate approach speed you're sinking at like 2500 FPM... Hah - I even purchased Air Wrench specifically for this aircraft and spent many hours trying to correct it - I made improvements but the work was incomplete... I really wish someone with more talent than me would take another gander at the FDE - as I stated - the model is a work of art and certainly worthy of another look...

Their C310 doesn't have this issue and flies very well...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Countryflyboy, a RW pilot has a 14 video tutorial series on flying twins and he uses the Milviz 310.  Check out the first one below. 

How nice! I recognise that paint. 2.08 B)

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

Wow - a lot of great information!  Thanks, everyone!

Dave, that's a great idea about possible upcoming sales.  I can wait that long.

Since the piston Baron isn't ready yet; and I don't want to go turbine; it may be that the C310 would be a good start.

I read a few reviews last night, and it looks great.

Regards to all,

Ron

I use it in P3D but it does not work perfect. I have problems with the extending the landing gear. One of the main gear does not extended.

I had to delete the info that I had given, it was not completely correct, suffice it to say, in the aircraft configuration in the landing gear area there is a list of contact or scrape points there is a number that is written incorrectly.

Example: 3.00, is written as 3,00 just make sure .'s and ,'s are in the correct place.

Once corrected your gear will work.

I just can't find the notes I had on it.

...some one beat me. lol

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

That's due to a minor bug in the aircraft file.  You can fix it with a one character edit:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/431358-landing-gear-problem-in-duke-b60-v2/#entry3146049

I had to delete the info that I had given, it was not completely correct, suffice it to say, in the aircraft configuration in the landing gear area there is a list of contact or scrape points there is a number that is written incorrectly.

Example: 3.00, is written as 3,00 just make sure .'s and ,'s are in the correct place.

Once corrected your gear will work.

I just can't find the notes I had on it.

...some one beat me. lol

Thanks a lot guys for the info. I'll try this when I get home.

Oh - wow - I didn't know that changed work well.  Since the config program doesn't work in P3D (maybe there's a way to get it working?) this is really helpful

Also noticing the interior sounds don't work like flap lever etc.

Anyway that's minor... my Beloved Black Beauty flies again in P3D

bbb.jpg

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I use it in P3D but it does not work perfect. I have problems with the extending the landing gear. One of the main gear does not extended.

This issue has been fixed and was there in FSX as well. The fix is in the real Air support forum.

Oh - wow - I didn't know that changed work well.  Since the config program doesn't work in P3D (maybe there's a way to get it working?) this is really helpful

Also noticing the interior sounds don't work like flap lever etc.

Anyway that's minor... my Beloved Black Beauty flies again in P3D

bbb.jpg

There is a fix for the sounds. I have the flap extensions with sound at a level you can hear very well. Its is their forum too

This issue has been fixed and was there in FSX as well. The fix is in the real Air support forum.

There is a fix for the sounds. I have the flap extensions with sound at a level you can hear very well. Its is their forum too

To fix sounds of Real Air Duke B60 V2 piston engines for FSX  in P3D replace the file "sound.cfg" and add the file "B58.wav" to the content of the aircraft "sound" folder, located normally in the path Prepar3Dv3\SimObjects\Airplanes\RealAir Duke B60 V2\sound.

The 2 files are located in the "Duke-B60-FSX-sound-archivos.zip" file in this link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj8rzavwj9igvph/Duke-B60-FSX-sound-archivos.zip?dl=0

Regards

Alvaro Escorcia

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSGR/OMAA
AirHispania Virtual Airline
MSFS / ASUS TUF Gaming F15-Refresh-144Hz / 11GenIntel (R)Core (TM) i7-11800H
NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX3060GPU / 1TB-Samsung SSD / 32GB-RAM
SAMSUNG-SmartMonitor-M7-32"4K

To all the kind folks you responded to this thread, I finally decided to go with the Real Air V2 Duke.  With the extra hints people supplied, she is flying just fine, and I am loving this aircraft!  Can't wait to take her on a long cross country.  :smile:

Ron

• Upvote 1

I was thinking of getting myself a GA plane as well and was thinking of the Real Air Duke V2 but where do you buy it?

Going to their website I read a very touching message they were ending business for personal reasons and when going to be buy section of the site I was redirected to another site that seemed to be of the "Domain for sale" kind of site.

Richard Åsberg

Yup, RealAir has closed up shop, so for now, you are out of luck, I am afraid.

Bert

Jeepers, I look at my grandkids and am reminded that I'm getting a bit old.. now RealAir is closing shop.... that's even worse.

• Upvote 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's