Sign in to follow this  
Kebas53

Fuel planning tool?

Just put FSX Fuel planner in Google and you'll find a free online planner. (fuelplanner.com)

If you want the best package for Flight Planning etc I  find FC9 from Aerosoft is ok, but the best is PFPX, it will cost you more.

Hope this is helpful.

MSFS2020 ,P3D V5, Ryzen 3600 4.2GHZ, 32GB 3000 Ram, Nvidia GTX 1600 Super 6GB, 22 inch 75 hz Monitor , Windows 10 204, Toposim,   Orbx Global, Vector, Europe  N & S California LC, England Regions,  England, PMDG 737, 777, Majestic Q400 and Aerosoft Airbus A318-20.

Hi Langyboy63,

Thanks, I have PFPX, but there is no template or aircraft file for the DO228 :-((

Generally for stuff this simple you use a kilos per hour (kg/h) figure. Usually X kg in the first hour, and then X kg each hour thereafter. You just need to know your flightplan distance and divide it by your average ground speed, then add reserves and contingencies.

Unfortunately I can't source any reliable values for kg/h, so you might have to experiment a bit.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg