Sign in to follow this  
Eli2003D

payment options

Is there an option how I can pay the PMDG 747 V2 after the release of it without an credit card or paypal?

Or have I to wait unit the 747 released on another shop (for example Aerosoft...).

When no, how long will it takes until I can buy it on an other shop?

Just sign-up for PayPal as I did a year ago, despite some reservations about them  - but now I use it for all my payware. I don't think they require a credit card to enroll.  (Don't know your age: minimum age requirement?). 

I myself pay them by personal check by regular mail when a payment is due,  They will also extend you credit, with interest, if you need to go that way.   

Yea but the interest is insane, I would avoid that like the plague. PayPal by itself is great, I used them for years with no problems but I would avoid the PayPal Credit, its not worth it. 

You can also link PayPal directly to your bank account, you don't have to have a credit card as Overspeed mentioned already.

PayPal also supports direct debit or pre-paid. 

That's what I have been using for some time and it works perfectly.

Have used PayPal for years using direct debit from my bank account, never had a problem. They also have an option for immediate withdrawal, or pay on delivery, usually about 21 days roughly.

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue,