Sign in to follow this  
Avcomware

Need help with Flight Sim Manager

Guest digipilot

Downloaded it and it states it is trying to autoregister components, but it can't. Then it won't allow me to open it b/c "all components have not been registered".

Guest digipilot

Jim -I turneed off my firewall, antivirus and spyware softwared and had no luck. After it fails to autoregister, it goes on to say "all the required components were not found". It is version 2.8.5. Same thing happened when I tried to load version 2.8. I was looking forward to using the program and am in a quandry at this point.

Hi.About 3 days ago I downloaded it from AVSIM and it installed fine in my system, where to my previous 2.4 generated an out of date error. I just hope that these programmers would stop making things so difficult for themselves and for the users. This out of date stuff is for the birds, if this thing expires again, I will never touch it. Rana, if you read this, why do you do it? If it

Guest allcott

Ungrateful aren't you? The websites' down. It happens. It's freeware with an auto-updater. That doesn't happen often. Cut the guy some slack or get out of the hobby. It's people like YOU that drive freeware authors away.Allcott

Guest aarskringspier

>Ungrateful aren't you? >>The websites' down. It happens. It's freeware with an>auto-updater. That doesn't happen often. >>Cut the guy some slack or get out of the hobby. It's people>like YOU that drive freeware authors away.>>>>AllcottAnd its people like you the rest of us laugh at. Yes I know, you know it all seen it all have it all. THats settled on with the laughing.

Guest digipilot

...but does anybody know how I can successfully install the program? I'm at a loss here. TomPS: Can I get some more feedback on whether or not the program is worth the trouble to install?Tom

Hello,I did uninstall the previous version (Add/remove) and installed the latest one with success. No Problem.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

HelloYes it is definatly worth installing, it is the best program of its type available.Try completely uninstalling including reg entries then install an earlier version and also install the MS voice recognition software then try installing the latest version 2.8.5 over the top

Guest bobsk8

>...but does anybody know how I can successfully install the>program? I'm at a loss here. Tom>>PS: Can I get some more feedback on whether or not the>program is worth the trouble to install?>>TomI have had this program on my PC for over a year and never bothered to use it. I had read on some post that it did some strange things to someone's FS9 , and that was enough to scare me. I just tried starting it up now out of curiosity and I get that out of date message so I am going to donate it to my trash can :).http://softwares.ranainside.com/forum/login.php

helloI have been running this program with no bad effects all you need is the latest version 2.8.5 as the last version expires.Great program with a lot of uses, Rana the author has had some personal issues to deal with lately but is hopefully going to release version 3.0although it is quiet in the forum lately.

Hi, Tom and everyone.This utility is definitely worth installing. It can Free up some memory, Find errors with the Scenery, Aircraft installations, has Speech control capability that can use SAPI4 version which is smaller in size about 6MB vs the SAPI5which is about 30MB, but I do find SpeechBuddy2 to be a lot more flexible and better, can communicate with other PCs kind of like WideView, integrates with FSMovingMap etc. I did not intend to demean this work in any way, I just wished I knew about the Time stamp, so that I would not have wasted all my time thinking that there was something wrong with my setup. After using something for a while, and then it generate an error, the first thing that comes to mind it