Sign in to follow this  
Manny

EZDOK Not working suddenly Invalid floating point operation" -

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

My HAt switch doesn't work and when I start P3D I get the Invalid floating point operation"  pop up

Any ideas?

I didn't make any changes to my system I can't hink of anything that would o r should affect EZDOK

NEVERMIND..

Yes I got that pop up but I killed the process and restarted and it was working.. I was in slew mode hence the HAt switch was not operational which I mistook for not working.

Doh!

I wish I had a way to delete the post I created. 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hey Manny!

This happens with EZdok when we add new aircraft and don't run Config.exe and run the Key Conflict option...OR when we update P3D client etc. and do not re-run the Config.exe in it's entirety. An alternative is to run EZdok through FSUIPC and configure EZdok to start after P3D loads your flight scenario or plan.

If you add this line to the FSUIPC4.ini in Modules found in your P3D root folder, it may prevent "Invalid floating point operation"

[Programs]

RunIf1=READY,CLOSE,C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe

Change drive letter and destination folder that holds the EZCA.exe to yours.

If you add this line to the FSUIPC4.ini in Modules found in your P3D root folder, it may prevent "Invalid floating point operation"

[Programs]

thank you Rock. Appreciate your hellp.. Will do what you said. 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter