Sign in to follow this  
Humberside

New Destinations

Hi All,

I know this isn't directly PMDG related but, I would like new destinations for the 737, T7 and upcoming 747. Can anyone recommend freeware airports that are to/or similar to payware standard, such as KPHL

Thanks

Hello to you all,

I am not a P3D or FSX user but I regularly fly the Ifly737 BBJ from YSSY to YBBN in FS2004.  Great short trip.

Another route YBBN or YSSY to YPPH for a long haul 

Gee, I envy you guys being able to use both FSX andor P3D

Regards

Tony Chilcott (VH-CAC)

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Tony,

I've flow YSSY-YMML and YSSY-YBRM a few times in the 737

I also remember using FS2002 for a while after FSX was released

Joe,

Both great trips, I agree.  I love the short hauls which tend to keep me busy.  

Again I envy anyone who can run the great sceneries available through ORBX and others on P3D and FSX. Unfortunately, I have a penchant for multi monitors which clogs any CPU/GPU on those simulators.

I have ordered the new XPlane 11 and will give that a try as they have stated somewhere they there is support for docking/undocking.

Enjoy mate

Tony 

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Hello to you all,

I am not a P3D or FSX user but I regularly fly the Ifly737 BBJ from YSSY to YBBN in FS2004.  Great short trip.

Another route YBBN or YSSY to YPPH for a long haul 

Gee, I envy you guys being able to use both FSX andor P3D

Regards

Tony Chilcott (VH-CAC)

Tony,

What platform do you use?

Geoff Bryce

Geoff,

I am still flying FS2004, albeit I am very happy to be doing so. 

I am using 6 monitors as per my signature but am managing in excess of 30FPS but I lock it to 30FPS. and very very rarely get below  25.

It performs extremely well but.... I would love to try the PMDG stuff, the upcoming Challenger and even some o the Carenado  planes with the GTN750 incorporated.  This is, of course, before being able to use really good weather (ASC)  scenery programmes (ORBX)  GEX< GSX and the like which simply, are not available for FS2004.  

Unfortunately, I have grown so used to using my six monitors (I have used up to 8) that I do not really want to go back to one and of course, I do not want to throw away a lot of monitors to go to the new programmes.  

I have bought all the Simulators and with the exception of AeroflyFS2 and XPlane10 (which simply do not yet support docking/undocking none of them run properly.  FSX-SE and FSX will not even progress beyond "fly now" and P3D screams up to and sometimes even maintains 5-8FPS which is not flyable.

So, that is it for me for the time being, and in enlightening you all with my problems, I fear this thread has departed from its original theme. I apologise for that.

Regards to all

Tony Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.