Sign in to follow this  
rjmck

Texture Problems on the FSX Version of Wilco/FeelThere 777!!!

Guest StrikeSaber47

The Wilco/Feelthere 777 is really good and I like it very much so far but a gripe on one of the panel texture keeps getting at me and I can't load the textures in my file to open that texture, which keeps giving me an error, so does anyone know how to fix that??? Also tried reinstalling it so...http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7606/vi...kpitviewte8.jpg - Virtual Cockpit Viewhttp://img482.imageshack.us/img482/199/2do...anelviewqw9.jpg - 2D Overhead Panel View

Guest StrikeSaber47

Please could someone help me out???

>Please could someone help me out??? looks like a gauge texture is missing or wrong size...Did you already asked on the Feelthere forum?Andr

André

Guest StrikeSaber47

Well I tried to sign up on the forums but they haven't verified my account via e-mail yet...

I have similar problem .. also the tail plane flaps madly while a/c is on ground or taxiing ...FeelThere won't handle 777 for FSX isues in their forum .. they say all questions to Wilco, the publishers ... but Wilco has no forum so!!!!Ron