Sign in to follow this  
08Nova

Beacon light illuminaitng engine

Hello, I'm asking you today about that beacon lights, I'm wondering how could I get it illuminating into the engines, any idea ?
I have also updated my version from SP1c ( 1.10.6155 ) to SP1F ( 1.10.7025 ). Here is a picture showing you what I'm talking about. 

Thank you for taking the time to help me, have a pleasant day!

1478992452-777.jpg

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sofiane Al Qasimi.

Make sure you have the current version installed.  There's no option to turn it on or off, it's just included.  Check your Operations Center to verify version.

Full names in the PMDG forums on all posts please.

Dan Downs KCRP

I flew from CYVR to PANC tonight. While in cruise I took the picture below. Seems to be working...

2016-11-12_20-15-10-502_zpsfcqxivvw.png

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Hello again, I have added my real name under the PMDG Signature, so here is a screenshot from my OC & some from FSX!

1479041723-oc.png

1479041561-2016-11-13-13-45-10-581.jpg

1479041558-2016-11-13-13-44-55-950.jpg

1479041556-2016-11-13-13-48-32-168.jpg

FSX Settings

GRAPHICS : LENS FLARE

GRAPHICS : ADVANCED ANIMATIONS

AIRCRAFT : AIRCRAFT LANDING -LIGHTS ILLUMINATE GROUND

Same problem with both 77L & 77F..   :Shame On You:  :mad:

Sofiane Al Qasimi.

Same problem with both 77L & 77F..    

Interesting emoticons given that a number of people have reported that their systems are just fine. This would imply that it's not an issue with our code as much as something specific to your computer. Did you uninstall the aircraft prior to attempting to install the updated version?

Kyle Rodgers

Did you uninstall the aircraft prior to attempting to install the updated version?

I have unistalled it and removed all files related to the 777 then downloaded the setup from PMDG e-Commerce account & installed it fresh install for both 77LRF & 300ER Expansion Packages. ( 1.10.7025 )

Sofiane Al Qasimi.

I have unistalled it and removed all files related to the 777 then downloaded the setup from PMDG e-Commerce account & installed it fresh install for both 77LRF & 300ER Expansion Packages. ( 1.10.7025 )

DX10 "fixer" or any other graphics mods?

Kyle Rodgers

DX10 "fixer" or any other graphics mods?

Absolutely nothing, I have a registered version of FSUIPC if this could help you, nothing to do with aircraft.cfg ?

Here is my 77L aircraft.cfg if you want to inspect it ! http://tinyurl.com/z4ffmju

Sofiane Al Qasimi.

Confirm you are not using time compression?  You see the red beacons flashing but you are only missing the splash on the engines.

Dan Downs KCRP

downscc, as you can see here, and no ! no time compression I just see the beacons flashing but no reflections or splash on the engines.

1479041561-2016-11-13-13-45-10-581.jpg

1479041558-2016-11-13-13-44-55-950.jpg

1479041556-2016-11-13-13-48-32-168.jpg

Sofiane Al Qasimi.

Running out of ideas..., give it a try with the default PMDG livery.

No need for the many nice pictures you include..., if you say you are not using time compression and you can see the beacon I have no reason not to trust you.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hello, I finally got it working!, I have just reinstalled it again & everything is working now perfect, thank you so much for your help guys  :smile: 

1479118473-2016-11-14-11-6-49-173.jpg

Sofiane Al Qasimi.

, I have just reinstalled it again & everything is working now perfect

Well darn, now we will never know what the problem was.  And again with the unnecessary pictures?  I wish you had tried the default livery as requested.

Dan Downs KCRP

As I recall, when version 7025 came out last January, there were actually several 7025 versions because some new issues popped up.  One involved light reflections on the engines.  If I remember correctly, the sides of the engines turned red rather than having reddish reflections.  I think there were even some posts about this.  The problem was fixed by the time of the final release of 7025.  So I am wondering whether the OP had one of the "intermediate" versions of 7025 installed, and the problem went away when he loaded the final version.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2