Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

Anyone Heard Anything About FS 2006 ?

"Alert" link in the lower left-hand corner of every post. Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Guest midibyte

I hear tell that helicopters don't fly. They just beat the air into submission. Yep, thats what I heard. My post should be alerted and deleted for such nonsense.Scott

Guest kevin2003

Dillon,I don't doubt your bone fides.You post a thread that claims that FSX will definitly happen at some stage in the future.You support this claim with only hearsay or speculative evidence.As you say yourself "I don't want to mention any names".Another gentleman post an earlier thread which claims that in fact there will be no FSX in either PC or XBox formats.His post is deleted by the modorators thereby denying fellow forum members the opportunity to establish his bone fides.The same opportunity you now enjoy.I don't give a toss whether there is a new FSX or not.What I do object to is post being deleted simply because it doesn't comply with somebody elses idea of the truth,however obscure that truth maybe.The post in question was neither insulting to others,racially motivated,sarcastic or offensive to forum members.Let's say for one moment that it was posted in jest.Was that grounds for deletion? Say the poster knew something that even you didn't know Dillon.Was that grounds for deletion.We may never know.I for one am glad that I don't live in a world were "others" decide what is good and what is bad for me.The issue is censorship.I call on the moderator of this forum to re-instate the post in question and not to allow themselves to be corralled into censoring posts that offend the sensibilities of those "in the loop".kevin

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Dillon,I'm intrigued by your statement?!?!"There's no need to hear what else he has to say when key people in this community are in contact with the MS development team."What do you mean more precisely?

Kevin - This is privately owned forum. There is no right to freedom of speech in such venues. "Others" will, in fact, decide what does, and does not, remain posted here. If that offends anyone greatly, so be it. But the rules here aren't going to change conform to any third-party definition of censorship.Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Hey guys thanks for your replies, I did not mean to cause a fight, I only enjoy the flying in the FS world. I know in the past the FS came in October, November befor the X-mas season shoping as most top notch games. I use xbox for games and seems to be fine. I would think that it would not be as advanced as the PC version due to the about of buttons that a controller has. You have to expand your horizon here and there or you will never grow. I'm a AOPA member and read in last months magazine how FS helped a young guy get his pilots lic. He started when he was 13 and has his lic at 16. I had about 600 hours in flight sim when I started to fly aswell and helped me out too. It really helps in the IFR world as it did for me. I just wish you count the time in IFR for remaining current.Have a great day Scot.

I was just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about FS 2006 when it will be out and what it might have to offer. Well I have FS 98, 2000, 2002 and 2004 just excited about the new one.Scot

He didn't make it on anyone's authority, just from knowledge of our terms of use and our policies (which you might want to read). Your use of the word "censorship" implies that there exists some right (usually interpreted as "Freedom of Speach"). You have no such right here. Now, that's about as authoritive as you can get. Please put it to rest.