Sign in to follow this  
ibennett

RXP GNS530 and 750 on a second computer or screen

Hi,

Can we run the GTN 750 on a second computer or second screen outside of x-plane window ?

Same question for the upcoming gns530. This would be great and really allow us to integrate it into our cockpit.

Also we would have to be able to run it with no bezel.

thanks

Hi, I'd guess this feature will work with XP11 which allows detaching gauges popup windows.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi, i am ready to buy this beautiful GTN750 but as a cockpit builder is essential for me to work on a second monitor in XP11 and also must remember window position and size so everitime i select an aircraft it will show correctly.

Can someone confirm if its tested already ?

thanks

Once XP11 final version is released, it will be tested! until then, XP11 is a moving target...

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

this is normal, this is a beta! rest assured we are in close contacts with the development team, and once we can exercise and validate the feature there is no reason we won't implement it either!

this is normal, this is a beta! rest assured we are in close contacts with the development team, and once we can exercise and validate the feature there is no reason we won't implement it either!

Fantastic. Thank you!

BasementFlyGuy

GA home cockpit running X-Plane 11 (and sometimes P3D)

Blog: www.ontheglideslope.net

YouTube: OnTheGlideslope Channel

Facebook: On The Glideslope

You can definitely rely on RXP to get it right.  There is no better support anywhere!

• Upvote 1

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Thank you for your kind words Howard, these are much appreciated and definitely a driver to work harder!

I agree!!  I've had the GTN750 for a few months now, and I think it's by far the best add-on for XP!  I'm impressed with the functionality (of course) but the interaction between RXP and the customers is great!  Would be good for other developers to emulate :)

Really looking forward to getting it running in XP11 on my 7" external touchscreen.

Thanks!

Evan Purcell

yes please

very important to be able to have it running on a secondary screen if fly home built cockpits.

Yes,

On a secondary screen with no bezel AND no frame, unfurtunatly Windows allways put's a frame around programs, does any one know how to get this away and have our GNS750 (and later 530) in a second screen with absolutly no frame around the image ?

Thank you for your suggestions!

Let's see how the detachable windows in XP11 turns out to be for third party vendors first, then we'll see how we can try to improve things.

I managed to get the GTN650 to work on a 7" touch screen in XP11, but I had to set the 7" screen as my primary monitor in windows.  It works great but the downside is you need to use the tiny screen for all the XP11 settings etc.

Now that XP11 is final, is the detachable window functionality going to be coming soon?