I bought a 737 throttle recently from FSC (Flight Simulator Center) and I can't use it because it messes up my sim. I know it's unlikely anyone browsing this thread will own one too but I'll give it a try. Maybe it's an issue not necessarily linked to this particular developer.

After installing the drivers and connecting it to my computer I was struggling to even get it to work in P3D, nothing happened when moving the sliders etc. Then, suddenly, it worked (no idea why). Now about the actual problem: P3D gets stuck randomly while loading a scenario and will take about 30 secs or more to continue. After loading, when I pan the camera around in the VC or outside view it freezes again, awaking from its sleep after 30 or more secs.

Perhaps someone with computer/hardware knowledge can work out what's happening. Like I said, I'm hoping that it's some kind of popular occurrence with all kinds of hardware...

(Contacted the developer but they don't seem to bother...)

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

You may be having 2 issues here , does the freezing go away if the device is unplugged?

De-installed the drivers and disconnected the throttle and fired up the sim to check - no freezing, everything fine.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Out of curiosity have you tried using it on a different USB port IE if you had it plugged into a USB 3.0 try plugging it into a 2.0 port instead? Some hardware just doesn't seem to like 3.0 - especially if it's an older design.

I think I plugged it into 3.0 and 3.1 but not in a 2.0 port. The drivers installed some kind of virtual port for the controller.

Did a complete reinstall of P3D and tested with a fresh simulator without any addons, same weird things happened so it's definitely the throttle quadrant confusing my sim.