Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

Operation Center - Liveries D/L

Is there a problem with the server/liveries download. I cannot run livery downloader via Op central. it hangs during initalization. 773 Thumbnails needs half an hour to load. Download of livery is very very slow (< 0.1kb/s). My other internet connection work pretty well.

Harry J. Martin

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Is there a problem with the server/liveries download. I cannot run livery downloader via Op central. it hangs during initalization. 773 Thumbnails needs half an hour to load. Download of livery is very very slow (< 0.1kb/s). My other internet connection work pretty well.

Run the OC as an admin. Make sure you don't have any download "optimizer" software running to restrict the OC's use of the network. There's some software out there, as an example, that will prioritize which program can use the most bandwidth. It's common on gaming PCs to ensure that you get the most bandwidth for the game you're playing, while other programs pick up the scraps of what's left.

Kyle Rodgers

Something is wrong with my OC installation. I run as admin, I have no other program/download running and OC hangs (needs to be closed via task manager) and/or liveries downloads don't work (as described above). And as already said, every other download/internet access works normal. Is there a separate OC install available? Everything else from PMDG works perfect.

Picture shows an example how OC hangs (cannot click anything). After a while I have to close it with TM.

Harry J Martin

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Something is wrong with my OC installation. I run as admin, I have no other program/download running and OC hangs (needs to be closed via task manager) and/or liveries downloads don't work (as described above). And as already said, every other download/internet access works normal. Is there a separate OC install available? Everything else from PMDG works perfect.

Sounds more like an anti-virus program interacting. The OC downloads stuff and alters files, so to many anti-virus programs it could look like a virus.

Kyle Rodgers

Sorry, no. AV is not the problem. When disabled, does not help. OC hangs or is extremely slow.

- Harry 

Sorry, no. AV is not the problem. When disabled, does not help. OC hangs or is extremely slow.

Submit a ticket at the link in my signature.

Full names in the forum, too, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Done.

Harry J. Martin

- Harry