Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

better jet from Eaglesoft?

Guest Knikolaes

**smiles** It'll be done before Christmas . . . . and for a Christmas prsent to ESDG . . . going to make a video dedicated to ESDG AC which they can use in any way they see fit :-) Gimme till X-Mas on that one too. :-) I'll aim it's content at answering questions like the original post of this thread.

We appreciate your efforts and support Christopher and wish you and others a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>>Donny AKA Shalomar>Fly 2 ROCKS!!!>>I have to apologise in advance: Is this thread about bizjets>or addon companies? What is the actual range of the X?>Optimal, full fuel T/O.Don't have the numbers in front of me, but I did a 3300-nm flight one-way with Eaglesoft's once, somewhere up north down to MMMX. I made it, but didn't have legal IFR reserves when I got there. :) 3000 nm is probably a good rule of thumb assuming you aren't fighting too much headwind. If you get the Eaglesoft bird, be sure to read their book on how to step-climb it to get optimum fuel effiency. That's the one and only area where I do miss a working FMC/FMS. GPS works for me in terms of LNAV, especially with RXP add-ons, but it'd be nice to have an FMC (or even paper charts) that could direct me on the VNAV side of things. That's such a minor point, though, otherwise it's a great plane.Lewis "Moose" GregoryRichmond, Virginia

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!Thanx. I did KABE- Zurich in a FLY TR-800. You would be surprised what you might accomplish by busting the ceiling. I flew at 51,000 at mach .76- you can easily squeeze 4000+ NM outa the Hawker!!! Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Good points Moose. Please do not invite me on the illegal fuel reserves IFR flight though:-roll

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png