Sign in to follow this  
Jim Young

NTDLL CTD's Fixed in Latest Version of P3D!

I've also had As16 running when mine crashed. That said I've been using it since release without issue. Only thing to change on my system is the Objextflow update a couple of days ago.

Just crashed again for a second time.

Will try and disable it.

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

Interesting.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Hi, Jim, thanks for the explanation. ORBX released the new ObjectFlow.dll days ago, supposedly compatible with the newest P3Dv3.4.14 and I've updated it when I was asked to do it, upon running P3D. It seems, because of the crashes, that for some reason the update is buggy. Are you going to post this at the ORBX forums? I haven't seen anything related to this at their forums yet.
C

I don't have any crashes with my P3D, but I did get 2 different updates for Objectflow when starting P3D, one day apart. Probably the first one was buggy, but it never caused any problems for me. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Just confirming that I successfully updated P3D to v3.4.14.18870. I followed the AVSIM Lockheed Martin Prepar3D_Guide, deleted the shader and config file.

1. I successfully upgraded 3 areas of P3D (Client, Content and scenery) as per the guide.

2. I then disabled P3d default traffic, loaded P3D and activated it - let it load and flew a default flight to let the shaders load.

3. I then exited P3D, reinstalled ORBX Global, FSDT Addon Manager and the latest FSUIPC.

4. I checked all the exe and dll entries and had to delete a duplicate entry of "<Name>ObjectFlow_P3D</Name>".

5. I then loaded P3D as per normal and successfully completed a PMDG 777 from Flytampa YSSY to Orbx YMML V3.. No crashes or anything..

Am happy to report that with a default P3D config file, everything is working very smoothly.

Regards,

Mars

Mario Lobo

P3D v:4.5| Win 10 2004 x64 pro | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E | i9-9900KS@ 5.1Ghz(OC) | Thermaltake Water Extreme 3.0 | G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-32GTRS TZ Royal (16x2)32G Kit DDR4 3200Mhz | 11GB RTX 2080 TI Asus STRIX OC| 1x Samsung 970 PRO M.2 512GB | Samsung 970 PRO 1TB | 2x Samsung 860 PRO 2TB| Tt ToughpowerXT 875W | CoolerMaster HAF X Tower

I had the dreaded NTDLL crash, always at random times. I made sure AS2016 and FSUIPC were the last entries in the DLL.XML. Never had another crash after that.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I don't have any crashes with my P3D, but I did get 2 different updates for Objectflow when starting P3D, one day apart. Probably the first one was buggy, but it never caused any problems for me. 

Hi Bob, I only had one update of the ObjectFlow.dll upon starting P3D four days ago (+/-). You know you can force an update of this module by going to the ORBX folder inside your P3D main directory, and inside the Scripts subfolder, run the file named ObjectFlowUpdate.exe (see pictures below). Current version I have after forcing the update again today is the v1.0.14.2.

QPQQb31.jpg

J7Pwt3z.jpg

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Just had a crash flying from KSFO to KSAN over LAX. P3D 3.4.9.18400. FTX Global, UTX, Aerosoft A320, AS16, ASCA, Pilot2ATC. I haven't had this happen before so I'm not sure what triggered it.

NAX669.png

Current version I have after forcing the update again today is the v1.0.14.2.

That's the version I have too.  The key to the crash is the fact you are loading FTX scenery or flying over it.  I am not certain if I started in St Louis and flew to Washington if the crash would still occur as none of the FTX scenery should be loading there.  I posted something at the FTX/Orbx forums in response to someone there who had a crash when loading P3D but he posted back that he disabled the module and he still got the crashes.

Personally I could care less about using this module while using FTX scenery.  I see no difference in the scenery with it loaded and not loaded.  I just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention in case they are getting this crash with the new P3D update.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Personally I could care less about using this module while using FTX scenery. I see no difference in the scenery with it loaded and not loaded. I just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention in case they are getting this crash with the new P3D update.

I made the move to P3Dv3.4.14 today and for now I'm keeping the ObjectFlow.dll module activated in the DLL.xml file. Will need to test a lot more tomorrow and in case I find something useful, I'll post it here.

Keep in touch.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed