Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

XP11 Default Lineup: Dayummm!

Silly title, but these planes look REALLY nice.  I've never seen such a nice default lineup.  I was finally able to check out all the screenshots on my PC and not my tiny mobile.

I'm especially excited for the cirrus jet, as it's VASTLY improved from XP10.  The B747 and the MD80, again, look lovely.  And matched with Phillip's upcoming stock FMS - whew!  I would say that would draw the tubeliner fans from other sims.

The King air and baron look outdated but that's ok as I've got addons for both of those (which hopefully should work hehe)

What's your favorite default XP11 aircraft?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

That Sikorsky S-76, because I'm a helicopter fan, and we don't have a state-of-the-art model for a corporate/private executive twin with retractable gear like this.

The graphics look great --look at that circuit beaker panel! But we'll have to see how well it's modeled for flight dynamics compared to current high-end payware helicopters in XP10 like the X-Trident Bell 412 and the Dreamfoil models. 

X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 
i7 6700 4.0 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1660 ti, 1920x1200 monitor

Definitely the Cirrus Vision and the MD-80! (Although no panel pics of the SF50... would like to see how they did with that.) 

I have been die-hard MSFS for MANY years and XP11 will be a release date purchase for me!

Eddie
KABQ

Yes the Cirrus should have the new G1000. I hope that we get the Citation X later in XP11.* as in this image:

http://www.aerosoft.de/_php_projekte/_php_screenshots/screenshots.php?sp=simulatoren&p=xplane11

Two weeks to go...got a new SSD to have space and maybe later a GTX1070.

Laminar still have 8 "to be announced aircrafts" on their website, so the citation might be between them http://www.x-plane.com/

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

The new C172 and B737NG look really good. I also like the new ASK21, perfect for soaring over the summery X-Plane scenery. :smile:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

737-800 without a doubt and looking forward to the eventual PMDG XP version.

• Upvote 1

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I think the new site already shows the default lineup???  I saw that originally and thought - oh there's more.  But I think this is it for now.  What's the consensus?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Looking forward to the 738, MD-80, and seeing the Stinson L-5 with a new cockpit.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I have to admit when I saw the new default lineup, I was like... oh yeah, default aircraft are still a thing! lol. It's about time we got something halfway decent for the money we spend on the actual product.

• Upvote 2