Sign in to follow this  
skwaL

FPS issues

For some reason after installing the PrecipitFX, snow effects (jet blast) or simply rolling down the runway, take my FPS down from 30 all the way to 11-13. Any idea why?

Thanks,

K

[ have the same issue.with rain and snow

fsps drops and when taxi fsx stops reload ,taxi,fsxstops ,reload and so one.

reards

wil de boer

Following my installation of Chase Plane and the consequent use of VFX central, I have reinstalled Precipit FX (which I bought when it came out, but after some full OS and Sim reinstallation I had never reinstalled) and yesterday on my first flight since Precipit FX installation on FSX-SE during an approach to AMS I entered into a heavy rain area...the good thing is that the effect is much better than the default....but the bad thing is that my FPS dropped in a way that I had never seen before (even in the same area and with bad weather)....

So to some extent I confirm the finding of the OP.

Regards

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Yesterday I bought Chase Plane and Precipit FX and installed and tried it in FSX today. My framerates use to be around 30 but after the installation it was around 13-14 fps. Is it Chase Plane or Precipi FX. Do anyone know which of the  programs is the cource off this?

SAS 264

I have PrecipitFX and EZCA 2 and there is no significant frame rate drop with heavy rain or snow.