Sign in to follow this  
Guest abent

CYYG Charlottetown Airport Uploaded

Guest abent

It's now available in the "What's New" section of the library.I will post some screenies later in the SS Forum.Adam

Oh boy, I just visited your site and found a goldmine in Canadian airports. Thank you guys @ CANUK for the great work. By the way any chance of looking at CYOO?

Jason CYOO - (formerly of MYNN)

-----------------------------"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Guest abent

Hi guys! Thanks. Not absolutely sure what's next on the agenda but there are a few possibilities. Jason, if you have a read on the "About CanUk Scenery" you will see our policy regarding future sceneries. Follow the link below. We're always willing to accept suggestions on airports. I'm also a member of Flight Ontario but I don't think that Oshawa has been photographed yet. Adam

Guest Dizzy Duck

Man You guys are great. Beautiful work as usual and "Golly" Keep it coming! Have you guys thought about Gander or Goose Bay? No matter what Im gonna jump over on your site and donate this month.Thanks again for the fantastic scenerys..Jim

Guest dewliner

Hi from Goose Bay Labrador .Flight Ontario and Adam will be working on CYYR Goose Bay next Summer .If all goes Well with getting all the Photos needed , that is .I have started getting Photos of the Airport . Winter has caused this to be stopped until next Spring . It will be full ahead next Year .CYYG is a typical example of what Adam is Capable of . He and Flight Ontario are Excellent at what they Do .Happy VFR Flying ,Kevin Pardy

Guest abent

Hi guys, Kevin is correct in that there will be a scenery of Goose Bay produced though I would hesitate to speculate on when it might be available to the public. The terminal building at Goose has been completed but so far none of the other buildings. I'm receiving pics from Kevin and am looking forward to working on the project.Jim, I really appreciate your willingness to help out. This is by no means a profit making scenario. I will be applying whatever donations we get directly towards travel expenses. Frankly, I wish I did not have to request assistance, but I do have a large number of airports I would like to visit and create sceneries of and getting there on my own resources is, at this stage, out of the question.I will reiterate that I am happy to consider any airport in Canada. I would also like to remind people that I am willing to do online GMAX tutorials for those interested in learning how to make thier own Canadian airport. At some point, I will also be seeking new members, interested in scenery design, to join the group. I would expect to be looking for modelers and individuals to create textures first.Thanks,Adam