Sign in to follow this  
mcpiloto

Some bugs version 2.0.1.21

When I was doing a flight from SBCF to SBRJ SID UGRA1A transition DEJAN star UGRA1C transition TOKIM, at the approach fase the ATC said:

TAM 3084 climb to flight level 160. I was at six thousand feet and the next waypoint was to three thousand one hundred feet. After it, the ATC said:

TAM 3084 mantain six thousand feet and I had to get off to three thousand one hundred feet. The program also crashed a few times. Other times, the active runway does not the same as the program Pilot2atc. Also needs upgrade the airac! And finally, at the TOD point the ATC did not say to go down. It happened only few moments after to pass the TOD point. 

Hi mcpiloto,

unfortunately your error report is too unspecific. Mantain [last cleared altitude] is often a problem of a wrong initial call on handover. In such situations please check in communication area how P2A recognized your speech and repeat your initial call a second time with the right grammar or use the SayIt feature.

Without further informations and error reports (at least from the event manager) no way to analyze the cause of th occured CTD's.

P2A provides several third party weather tools but I have no clue which one you are using. Apart from what it's a fact, that not for all airports (especially smaller airfields) METARS available. In these cases the active runway from your AI (SIM or 3rd party) can differ. 

The AIRAC update is a user responsibility. It make no sense to update only P2A-AIRAC but not the airplanes ones for the flight management systems too. Both should use the same cycle. If you have a AIRAC subscription no problem to update also P2A - if not, it's better to let P2A on one specific version so that you not need a subscription rather a single cycle update.

Regards

Helge

I have a AIRAC subscription, but I don't know to upgrade the P2A! Can you help me, please?

If you have the Navigraph subscription, it is not compatible with P2A. Right now NavDataPro from Aerosoft is the only Airac data that works. If you have NavDataPro just point the installation manager to the directory where Pilot2ATC is installed.

NAX669.png

I wrote in call sign:

Airline/Manufacturer - Papa Tango

Flight/ Tail Number - Charlie Hotel Delta

But the pilot2atc said Papa Tango Lima Tango Alpha when I did the firt call. Why did this happen?

My flight plan:

SBSP SPO IG BCG SBBP 

Flight Level: 070

When I was going up the ATC center asked me to go down three thousand five hundred feet. After that, no message was transmitted, so I arrived at SBBP and landed without air traffic control. Why did the Center ask me to go down if I was going up passing five thousand feet for altitude seven thousand feet?

The aircraft Tail Number cannot contain words.  It should be CHD if you want your call sign to be Papa Tango Charlie Hotel Delta.

If the call sign is not correct, as in this case, then all ATC communications will be affected and I suspect that may have caused the strange behavior. 

Dave

I'm at LGAV and the ATC gave me the OMIR1F SID departure for RNWY21 Left. The problem is there is no OMIR1F SID for LGAV. The navdata for P2A and X-Plane is the same version ( 1605 ). 

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

OMIRO1F is SID for RWY21L LGAV F/H DEPs via NDB EGN and VOR TGG to intersection OMIRO (Navigraph charts index 4-90 and SIDPT 5-170 or JEPPESEN 20-3P)

Helge

OMIRO1F is SID for RWY21L LGAV F/H DEPs via NDB EGN and VOR TGG to intersection OMIRO (Navigraph charts index 4-90 and SIDPT 5-170 or JEPPESEN 20-3P)

I'm using the Navigraph air data. Could they be different? 

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

I'm using the Navigraph air data. Could they be different? 

I also use Navigraph FMS Data and just checked, that I can select the OMIRO1F Departure in cockpit (P3DV3 - B737/PMDG). Can't check it for X-Plane but can't imagine different datasets from same provider for different add-on's.

I also use Navigraph FMS Data and just checked, that I can select the OMIRO1F Departure in cockpit (P3DV3 - B737/PMDG). Can't check it for X-Plane but can't imagine different datasets from same provider for different add-on's.

I'll report this to flight factor then.

Asus STRIX GTX 1080