Sign in to follow this  
Jeff Kittelty

Matrox Triplehead2go & NGX Gauges

Hi guys, after loading up the ngx in full Matrox triple screen resolution, undocking and positioning the gauges is always an excersize in dragging and resizing. Is there a way I can save the position and size of the gauges after setup?

Regards

Jeff

Could saving a panel state help you out with that ? not sure it will save the undocked position and size...

When I switch from full screen to window mode the panels remain undocked and keep their size.

But when I restart the sim I go into a cold & dark state so all panels are not docked anymore.

I was thinking more in line of cold & dark panel state, then load up your custom panel state...maybe someone else

can help out if that is possible...

Thanks for the reply but no joy, I have tried that before... saving the panel state does not save the gauges position. However It does work saving the flight but then i'm stuck with the same aircraft, I would have to save each separate aircraft and then move to the correct airport.

Regards

Jeff Kittelty

You cant save windows positions for undocked gauges in any FSX or P3D aircraft to my knowledge.

Hi guys, after loading up the ngx in full Matrox triple screen resolution, undocking and positioning the gauges is always an excersize in dragging and resizing. Is there a way I can save the position and size of the gauges after setup?

Regards

Jeff

Jeff,

PMDG actually had some modified panel config files for the 737, MD-11 and 747 which resolved these issues.  If I recall correctly I got them by filing a support ticket.  Solved the sizing issue for me when running on three screens.  I hope this helps.

Regards,

Todd Legon