Sign in to follow this  
krono

Controls for multiple camera axis

Hi

At the moment unless I am mistaken it is only possible to program an axis to one particular controller. This means that if you are using TrackIR for inside camera views you cannot then map an XBOX contoller axis to the outside views or even use the hat switch on a yoke. Having multiple axis for different views would make the system a whole lot friendlier.

One other question is can different outside cameras be programed to a short cut per plane so that you can go straight to a specific camera are do you have to rotate through the views to the one you want.

Thanks for the program it is looking very very promising at the moment.

Ken

Hi Keven thanks for the answer, I hope I didn't sound too abrupt as I only meant it as a suggestion for later. I am enjoying using Chase Plane at the moment and will watch its growth as time goes on. I had read the presets section in the manual but it hadnt clicked as to the shortcut as at the moment I have only kept 1 outside camera to each plane.

Ken

No issue Ken! I try to answer an many questions as possible ;)

Best Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42